PediaSure Balanced Nutrition Beverage with Fiber uploaded by Mishon J.PediaSure Balanced Nutrition Beverage with Fiber uploaded by magaly a.

BY PEDIASURE

Nutrition to Help Kids Grow Supports a Healthy Digestive System. 240 Calories. 25 Vitamins & Minerals. Prebiotics & Antioxidants. Excellent Source of DHA Omega-3. #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand. Natural & Artificial Flavor. Clinically Proven* for Weight Gain PediaSure is clinically proven* nutrition to help kids grow.  Each delicious shake provides nutrition to help kids grow and gain, including 7g protein and 25 vitamins and minerals. PediaSure® with Fiber provides 3g fiber to he. see more...

• Does PediSure shake come with out fiber?1 Answers
  • Does PediaSure come in different flavors?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "my son loves them!" in 1 review
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
My son is very long and lean! Of course being a mom and always worrying about him getting enough I asked my doc what i could do just to make sure! She told me to introduce one of these a day in his diiet. I did and felt great about it! He loves them and I know for sure that he is getting everything he needs! He still eats like crazy and is still long and lean but now I have no doubts that he is getting the nutrition he needs
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
My daughter would not eat enough no matter what I tried so the doctor recommended pediasure drinks twice a day. I bought off brands when I could not find coupons for Pediasure and they worked just as well in getting calories into her. Pediasure brand has many flavors which is a great bonus when needing these drinks daily.
heather M.
West Jordan, UT

My son is FTT due to heart defects. After switching him to this formula his hair started growing thicker an He had more energy. His growth did not increase but having a much more active toddler because of it is almost with the expEnse.
Crystal q.
When little my little ones get sick they both hardly are interested in eating any solids, I give them these in order to "trick" them into getting at least some vitamins from their liquid. I sometimes blend them with a banana, strawberries or other fruit to give them a little extra. Blending Spinach in the chocolate one is best.
Stephanie H.
Glendale, AZ
My daughter went through a phase where she just wouldn't eat, and I worried she wasn't getting enough of the stuff she needed to thrive. During that month or so this is about all she would accept. It was a life saver!
Menifee, CA
My son has feeding issues and does not always eat a well balanced meal. So when that happens I give him a PediaSure Vanilla shake with fiber,it also helps with his reoccurring constipation.He loves the taste.
Jen M.
These are wonderful if you have a toddler that is a picky eater! if you are worried they aren't getting all of their vitamins and minerals...pour one of these in their sippy! my son loves them!
Ruby S.
Porter, TX
These have been essential and helping our special needs son to put on a bit of weight as well as keep him hydrated! he loves all of the flavors, especially the banana ones.
Jessica S.
Muskegon, MI
When I was sick and I had a hard time eating, I would drink these. And they helped! Strawberry was my favorite.. but all of the other ones are just as good!
Gina M.
Oxnard, CA
My daughter had a hard time gaining weight and getting all her nutrients so I would give her these. She liked the taste and didn't fuss when I gave them to her to drink
Menifee, CA
Does PediaSure come in different flavors?
Menifee, CA
Does PediSure shake come with out fiber?