BY PEDIASURE

Milk-Based, Complete, Balanced Nutrition®. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS® and antioxidants† for digestive system health and to support the immune system. 1,2,3. 1.0 Cal per mL, 240 Cal per 8 fl oz, from a balanced distribution of protein, fat, and carbohydrate. 1.0 g dietary fiber includes 1 g from scFOS® per 8 fl oz serving. Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS®. see more...

Kaitlyn F.
Foley, AL
Review for: Vanilla Shake more...
My son was not a fan of the vanilla flavor by itself so I tried mixing it with some regular milk, but he didn’t really like that either and refused to drink it. I hated to waste all the bottles that we had, so I started thinking of a way that I could use them. I was out of milk one morning and I saw the PediaSure in the fridge and had the idea that it might make a good coffee creamer because it was so sweet and I love vanilla. I poured a little into my coffee and it was actually really good, so I’ve been mixing them in with my coffee to get rid of the vanilla ones. I’m not sure if my son just didn’t like the sweetness or if it was the vanilla taste, but I am going to try some of the other flavors with him. I’m giving the vanilla shake a 4/5 stars because I liked the cute packaging, thought it tasted pretty good, and I love how convenient the bottles are. They are resealable, easy to grab and go on the run, and you have 48 hours after you open it to finish the bottle. You don’t have to refrigerate them until after you open them, but they do taste much better cold.
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
I been putting this in my daughter's hand and I swear she loves it, it's helping her to grow and to have the vitamins she needs everyday. She even loves the flavor, even though it's a little expensive it's so worth it to buy it! I been founding it at CVS, Wal-Mart, target etc, etc... Good size good packaging, awesome flavor and the best product at the moment!
Nancy A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
PediaSure Balanced Nutrition Beverage im very happy with this product because my bby the flavors love it and her pediatric recomended because she dont eat to much,have so much vitamins and my bby is more strong and your iron is already perfect.
Kim L.
Elk Grove, ca
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 2 year old likes these when we run out of milk. And he typically is a picky eater, and barely eats a full meal sitting down. I love giving him these when on the go. Don't need refrigeration unless opened. But he generally drinks most of it. But I noticed if I give him more than 2, or 2, his poop is horrible the next day. Not sure if it was those or something else.
Sarah B.
My daughter's pediatrician recommended that we add PediaSure to my daughter's diet in order to get her to put on some weight. She enjoys them. We've tried vanilla, strawberry, & chocolate so far. We'll see how much it has affected her diet at her next checkup.
Liz H.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
For anyone with a toddler who knows how picky they are with food! My son has always been under weight, it has been a struggle since birth but once we started supplementing his diet with this he started gaining weight and is now so much more healthier.
Pedíadsure balanced nutrition beverages son un Excelente suplemento alimenticio para chicos y grandes!.

Pediasure balanced nutrition beverages are a very good choice of food supplement for kids and adults!.
Jenna M.
georgetown
This has really helped my daughter gain the weight she's needed the doctor told me I should put her on this so I didn't mediately her favorite is the chocolate or the banana flavored I buy at probably 12 packs in one month and she drinks to a day they are great
Brianna G.
Dayton, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff has been amazing for my son! It's helped him gain a good bit of weight from drinking 2 a day! It is kind of expensive just because we have to buy it all the time. I would recommend this to other parents though!
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
Our 6year old son is very active and was found to be on the thinner side. We are supplementing his meals with the strawberry PediaSure. He LOVES the taste and we love what it is doing for his weight!
Patrice S.
Greensboro, NC
What is another brand of drink like this but less pricey ?
Sierra B.
palmdale ca
Why is it too pricey???
Maha A.
Dubai, dxb
Dose this have milk? And what type lacto free or goat, cow milk ?