BY PEDIALYTE

Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
Pedialyte is a life safe when the kids and myself are sick. I love the convenience of just adding this to any water bottle and the ease of storage. Great for keeping kids hydrated who play intense sports. One of my kids doesn't like Gatorade and this is what he prefers when necessary. Fruit punch is his favorite. This method is also perfect for travel.
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
These are great for when you have an upset stomach to help you get over it, much better than gatorade.
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Foodie Expert
My child had the stomach flu and I was desperate to get liquids in him as he was getting dehydrated. I had bought these and he absolutely refused to drink it. I then tried it myself and I understood why. I found it extremely salty tasting. I'm sure some children would drink this, but mine won't. I love the idea of the powder packets though as that was a great concept.
elizabeth b.
elizabeth b.
Fredericton, NB
Awesome for when I'm out at market in summer with little ones and they're sweating up a storm. It brings me peace of mind. And they love them.