Pedialyte® Freezer Pops Variety Pack Grape, Blue Raspberry, Cherry, and Orange uploaded by Whitney G.Pedialyte® Freezer Pops Variety Pack Grape, Blue Raspberry, Cherry, and Orange uploaded by Wendy C.

BY PEDIALYTE

Pedialyte® Freezer Pops Variety Pack

Grape, Blue Raspberry, Cherry, and Orange
Pedialyte Freezer Pops are a cool way to quickly replenish lost fluids and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration and help you feel better fast. Just freeze and you're ready to rehydrate!

A cool way to rehydrate
Quickly replaces fluids and electrolytes
Designed to prevent dehydration* more effectively than household beverages, like sports drinks, juice, and soda
Great for kids and adults!
Available in a variety of flavors! Each box includes: Grape, Blue Raspberry, Cherry, and Orange
Pedialyte Freezer Pops are an advanced hydration solution specially formulated with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes needed to help replenish vital fluids and minerals, which when lost, can lead to dehydration. Pedialyte Freezer Pops can help prevent dehydration* caused by vomiting, diarrhea, exercise, travel, and heat exhaustion.

Pedialyte® Freezer Pops Variety Pack Ingredients

Grape (Water, Anhydrous Dextrose; Less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Red 40, Blue 1), Blue Raspberry (Water, Anhydrous Dextrose; Less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Blue 1), Cherry (Water, Anhydrous Dextrose; Less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Red 40), and Orange (Water, Anhydrous Dextrose; Less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Yellow 6, Red 40).

• I've always wanted to try these for my Son who is 18month...1 Answers
  • Is this just as effective as the bottle?1 Answers
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
My toddler had the worst stomach virus and these were the only things that he wanted to consume and because it’s frozen he can’t consume it very fast so it had time to settle in his stomach and not throw it back up so fast. He truly enjoys these, and we even give them to him on really hot summer days too to replenish some electrolytes.
Abbey M.
Greenville , WI
These are great for when the little ones are sick. This is a great alternative to trying to get them to drink enough fluids. The only thing that I don't like about these is that I wish that they were smaller. Like, make them half the size. I feel like we waste half of every single one in my house. I have dumped the rest into a cup to have them drink it but it would be better if they were smaller.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
Review for: Pedialyte® Freezer Pops Variety Pack Grape, Blue Raspberry, Cherry, and Orange more...
These are game changers for hangovers or super hot days! Definitely met my expectations and the flavour was pretty good. I know people usually think pedialyte is for kids but it’s awesome for adults!
Wendy C.
1,426 reviews
These are something I keep handy! I've used these on both my kids over the years when they're sick and not really drinking liquids. It's definitely a treat when they're little to get a "popsicle" when they're sick not realizing it's helping them stay hydrated. I'm currently giving one of these now to my 5yr old who has a stomach virus and can't keep anything down but he'll gladly take a "popsicle"!
Monica S.
These Popsicles are nothing short of genius. Recently my toddler was having some stomach issues and the doc recommended him to drink Pedialyte. He doesn't like anything that even remotely looks like medicine so this wasn't really an option. Then I found these pops. What toddler can turn down a Popsicle? That's right, none! These were a life saver and I will absolutely purchase again!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
These freezer pops are such a life safer when my little ones would feel so bad to even sip on the pedialyte but need to get fluids somehow. The children's hospital would always have these to offer the kids when they go in with high fevers. Every little bit counts towards help your kids feel better faster.
Sami C.
Clarksville , TN
As someone with digestive issues, being dehydrated is a problem that is all too common for me. On my bad days, I struggle to achieve adequate hydration even with immense amounts of fluids. It was suggested by my GI doctor that I supplement my fluid intake with these ice pops and I'm so glad I followed that advice! They taste better that the liquid and are great for when you can't keep much down. I will always keep these on hand!
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
Review for: Pops more...
The idea behind this product is genius, a Popsicle that will help to maintain the electrolytes is a great ideas. But I found that the flavors were all a bit off and bitter, so my daughter didn't like them and refused to eat all of them, and because of their size it was much more difficult to get her to take them all then a small amount of liquid.
Phuong M.
Elk Grove, CA
We always have some of these in the freezer for when the kids get sick. Great for helping rehydrate and reduce fevers. Hate that they have all these artificial colors though. Wish they would come out with freezer pops that are all natural or without artificial colors.
Jodi M.
Carville, LA
Review for: Pops more...
These have been a lifesaver with my toddler. Sometimes, it can be challenging getting him to drink the Pedialyte when he needs the hydration. But when it comes in popscicle form, he's all about it, especially when I tell him its a treat!
Taniesha F.
Is this just as effective as the bottle?
Jennifer H.
I've always wanted to try these for my Son who is 18months. Are these any good?