Pedialyte Freezer Pops Variety uploaded by Whitney G.Pedialyte Freezer Pops Variety uploaded by Wendy C.

BY PEDIALYTE

Pedialyte Freezer Pops Pedialyte quickly replaces vital minerals and nutrients lost during diarrhea and vomiting to help prevent dehydration in infants and children. Promotes fluid absorption more effectively than common household beverages. Trusted by hospitals and pediatricians for over 45 years. Use under medical supervision. Freezer Pops are not for use for children under 1 year of age When diarrhea and vomiting make a mess, it's because there's a misbehaving belly that's not absorbing all the vital minerals and nutrients it needswhich can lead to dehydration. Unlike household drinks, Pedialyte is therapeutic hydration that is specially formulated to help replenish vital minerals and nutrients lost during diarrhea and vomiting to help prevent dehydration. As the #1 pediatrician recommended brand of oral electrolyte solution, Pedialyte gives misbehaving bellies just what they deserveand little bodies just what they need. Each box contains: Grape, Blue Raspberry, and Orange flavors*. (*Natural and artificial flavors) see more...

• I've always wanted to try these for my Son who is 18months. Are t...1 Answers
  • Is this just as effective as the bottle?1 Answers
Cindy C.
Lemon Grove, CA
These freezer pops are a lifesaver. Since they are frozen it is easier to take down a little liquid at a time if your little one has been throwing up. They are also handy for hangovers for the adults. Wink
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
These freezer pops are such a life safer when my little ones would feel so bad to even sip on the pedialyte but need to get fluids somehow. The children's hospital would always have these to offer the kids when they go in with high fevers. Every little bit counts towards help your kids feel better faster.
Sami C.
Clarksville, TN
As someone with digestive issues, being dehydrated is a problem that is all too common for me. On my bad days, I struggle to achieve adequate hydration even with immense amounts of fluids. It was suggested by my GI doctor that I supplement my fluid intake with these ice pops and I'm so glad I followed that advice! They taste better that the liquid and are great for when you can't keep much down. I will always keep these on hand!
Abigail M.
Greenville, WI
These are great for when the little ones are sick. This is a great alternative to trying to get them to drink enough fluids. The only thing that I don't like about these is that I wish that they were smaller. Like, make them half the size. I feel like we waste half of every single one in my house. I have dumped the rest into a cup to have them drink it but it would be better if they were smaller.
Wendy C.
These are something I keep handy! I've used these on both my kids over the years when they're sick and not really drinking liquids. It's definitely a treat when they're little to get a "popsicle" when they're sick not realizing it's helping them stay hydrated. I'm currently giving one of these now to my 5yr old who has a stomach virus and can't keep anything down but he'll gladly take a "popsicle"!
Monica S.
These Popsicles are nothing short of genius. Recently my toddler was having some stomach issues and the doc recommended him to drink Pedialyte. He doesn't like anything that even remotely looks like medicine so this wasn't really an option. Then I found these pops. What toddler can turn down a Popsicle? That's right, none! These were a life saver and I will absolutely purchase again!
Phuong M.
Elk Grove, CA
We always have some of these in the freezer for when the kids get sick. Great for helping rehydrate and reduce fevers. Hate that they have all these artificial colors though. Wish they would come out with freezer pops that are all natural or without artificial colors.
Heather H.
Lancaster, CA
As someone with severe digestive issues, I have a hard time getting enough hydration in most days. My doctor suggested these and they have helped me immensely. They taste exactly as you would expect. My only complaint is the use of artificial flavoring and colors in them.

Analexis C.
I remember being a little girl and my mom giving me these freezer pops whenever I got sick. It always helped me feel better, and also, they are just so tasty!
Rachel T.
Nashville, TN
Not just for kids!!!!!! These tastes better than the pedialyte drink but get the job done just the same. Great after a work out or a long night out ;)
Taniesha F.
Is this just as effective as the bottle?
Jennifer H.
I've always wanted to try these for my Son who is 18months. Are these any good?