BY PEDIALYTE #3 in Nutritional Drinks

Pedialyte® Classic
Unflavored

Pedialyte Classic Liters quickly replenish lost fluids, zinc, and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration and help you feel better fast.

No artificial sweeteners, dyes, or flavors
Quickly replaces fluids, zinc, and electrolytes
Designed to prevent dehydration* more effectively than household beverages, like sports drinks, juice, and soda
Great for kids and adults!
Pedialyte Classic Liters are an advanced hydration solution specially formulated with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes needed to help replenish vital fluids and minerals, which when lost, can lead to dehydration. Pedialyte Classic Liters can help prevent dehydration* caused by vomiting, diarrhea, exercise, travel, and heat exhaustion.

Pedialyte® Classic Ingredients

Water, Dextrose. Less than 2% of: Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, and Zinc Gluconate.

Buy on Amazon
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
We would be lost without pedialyte in my household. Anytime someone is sick, it is our go to recovery drink, especially for the stomach virus. Most flavors are great, our favorite is strawberry, and it has a smooth taste. Easy to find and available at a decent price. I highly recommend pedialyte for anyone with little ones that have been sick.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Unflavored more...
I highly recommend the on non-flavored kind if your baby doesn't like any flavors or they are new a tasting new flavor drinks. At the time my son was one he got very sick and he needed electrolytes only think he would drink was the clear one cuz it was unflavored. I'm guessing he thought it was water helped him a lot like getting his electrolytes back. I see these a lot at Walgreens Walmart CVS Albertsons anywhere you can think of.
Alesa T.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Strawberry more...
I think the best way to describe this is like a slightly thicker, saltier Gatorade. I can drink it but some people I know don't care for it! But it does good things whether you've been drinking or exercising a lot it can boost your electrolytes and make you feel like a better person!
Ashley V.
Review for: Strawberry-Flavor, Strawberry more...
My son calls this the best drink ever and would drink it all day everyday if he could. I give this to my kids when they’re sick so they don’t get dehydrated. It’s also really good for hangovers if we’re being honest. Would definitely recommend.
McKayla S.
Minot, ND
Review for: Unflavored more...
This was a life saver when my son was recently sick with influenza. I put it in his bottle and he took it rather well. If it wasn’t for this my son probably would have gotten severely dehydrated. It was the only thing he could hold down most of the day. I have a bottle waiting Incase I need it again.
connie P.
Logan, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is Amazeing stuff!!! It's great for baby with variety of things going on with then like upset stomachs.But one thing i found out this regular flavor is also Awesome to give pets if sick on their stomachs or not eating well.It really helps i gave it to our pets many times.keep a Bottle in the house at all times.So just a little help everyone should keep a bottle it's Amazeing stuff.great for any upset stomachs i think.
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
My son was hospitalized at four months old and while there the doctors had us give him small amounts of this to keep him hydrated. He took to the taste fine and it had no other adverse effect on him. To this day (he's now 11 months) I will still put a few ounces in a sippy cup to bring out and about with us. It's essentially a Gatorade for baby's and I like having it with me during the hot summer months.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Fruit more...
Excelente producto para cuando los niños tienen fiebre,vomito o diarrea! Pero deberían cambiar un poco el sabor hacerlo un poco más agradable porque siempre se lo tengo que hacer que las niñas se lo tomen a la fuerza! Por lo demás es bueno oara recuperar los electrolitos perdidos!!
Cyndi S.
Canon City, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I add unflavored to my ferret's water when he's sick and not drinking as many fluids as I would like him to, so he's good on electrolytes. He doesn't seem to mind when I've added it before, though sometimes I have had to help him drink with a syringe. I know, I know - this product is intended for real children, not fur children - I got this tip from a YouTuber with a handful of ferrets! I always want to be prepared when it comes to Majora.
Carissa O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this for my son when he is so sick that he’s dehydrated and can’t keep anything down and it works wonders. I have also used the non flavored with my dog when he was very sick with giardia as recommended by the vet and it was amazing. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica D.
Safety Harbor, FL
What flavors do your little ones actually like of this product?
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
Are the other flavors any better than grape? This one has such a bitter flavor after you swallow it.
Ang M.
How often do you give these to your kids? As a regular Popsicle or just once in awhile? And are they more expensive than buying regular pedialite?
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
What are the different flavors?
Liliana A.
Springfield, MA
My daughter is two months and has a cold. She does seem dehydrated and was told it's ok to give her about an oz. Was wondering if it's better to mix with milk or to give it to her separately?