Pedialyte® Classic Mixed Fruit

Pedialyte® Classic
Mixed Fruit

Pedialyte Classic Liters quickly replenish lost fluids, zinc, and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration and help you feel better fast.

Quickly replaces fluids, zinc, and electrolytes
Designed to prevent dehydration* more effectively than household beverages, like sports drinks, juice and soda
Great for kids and adults!
Available in a variety of flavors, including Unflavored!
Pedialyte Classic Liters are an advanced hydration solution specially formulated with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes needed to help replenish vital fluids and minerals, which when lost, can lead to dehydration. Pedialyte Classic Liters can help prevent dehydration* caused by vomiting, diarrhea, exercise, travel, and heat exhaustion.

Pedialyte® Classic Ingredients

Water, Dextrose. Less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Zinc Gluconate, and Yellow 6.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pedialyte® Classic Mixed Fruit!
Virnika S.
Manchester, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was advised by the doctor for this. The taste is better than I thought it would be. I have tried other flavours also but I like this one the most.
Leidy B.
Katy, TX
Pedialyte® Classic Mixed Fruit uploaded by Leidy B.
Purchased at: Target
El mejor suero hidratante para los niños , mi bebé enfermo y gracias a esto no se deshidrato
Dalai G.
Red Bluff, CA
I like it more than gatorade to hydrate me this is my favorite flavor it has like a cherry dominant taste and i love it
Alexia T.
Sacramento, CA
I’m not the biggest fan of this because of the flavor. I heard that it’s really good for you if you’re having trouble drinking water and I wanted to taste it since I’m pregnant and need a lot of liquids but I did not like the taste.
Melyssa G.
American Fork, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pedialyte® Classic Mixed Fruit uploaded by Melyssa G.
Purchased at: Target
Literally my bestfriend at this moment. Been sick for nearly a week and this is the only thing staying in me right now. The taste is as ggod as it gets and it manages to give me just enough energy. Also great for hangovers.
Roma S.
Floyd
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
tastes gross and i barely noticed a difference. i was still exhausted and this barely helped. it helped for a small energy boost but why spend the money on it when you can just drink coffee since they have the same affect?
Ellen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
I purchase this when my daughter has a fever or isn’t well. Dehydration is a scary thing and pedialyte makes sure nobody sits in the hospital weighting room. I recommend it.
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tastes terrible, but sometimes it’s the only way to combat dehydration in my littles when they’re sick. Basically, it tastes bad, but it’s good for them. I feel like that applies to all medicine and food. Can also be used for adults with a hangover.
Carly O.
Santa Monica, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not crazy about this flavor, but it gets you full of electrolytes fast! Great alternative to Gatorade. Not cheap, but worth it if you’re really sick or dehydrated. I always keep one bottle in fridge or pantry.
Yasmeen S.
Smithville, OH
Pedialyte gives you those extra electrolytes your body needs when sometimes water is just not enough. When you’re feeling dehydrated or sick drinking some Pedialyte will set your body back to where it needs to be. I keep a bottle of Pedialyte in stock at all times. Whether it’s for me or my children. It’s better than drinking Gatorade.

Looking for your answer?