Pedialyte® Classic Grape

Pedialyte® Classic
Grape

Pedialyte Classic Liters quickly replenish lost fluids, zinc, and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration and help you feel better fast.

Quickly replaces fluids, zinc, and electrolytes
Designed to prevent dehydration* more effectively than household beverages, like sports drinks, juice, and soda
Great for kids and adults!
Available in a variety of flavors, including Unflavored!
Pedialyte Classic Liters are an advanced hydration solution specially formulated with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes needed to help replenish vital fluids and minerals, which when lost, can lead to dehydration. Pedialyte Classic Liters can help prevent dehydration* caused by vomiting, diarrhea, exercise, travel, and heat exhaustion.

Pedialyte® Classic Ingredients

Water, Dextrose. Less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Zinc Gluconate, Red 40, and Blue 1.

Is it quite effective for hydration? Tastes good?
Is this ok for 6 month olds?
Start your review of Pedialyte® Classic Grape!
Susan R.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It’s not just for kids! I always have this on hand to keep extra hydrated. Pedialyte has electrolytes which is super important when you have stomach issues that cause an unusual amount of water loss. Some of my medications have that side effect & this is doctor recommended. It also tastes good!
Angie O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This was my go to when my kids were small & would get sick, the grape taste like grape freeze pops which helped with them taking it voluntarily as opposed the wrestling match we’d have to get them to take any medication lol
Dalai G.
Red Bluff, CA
I sometimes do farm work seasonally and its difficult to keep hydrated in the winter because its so cold i dont usually dont go for water throughout the day and Pedialyte helps a lot it keeps me hydrated and energetic and one summer i suffered a terrible dehydration i had a fever i couldnt get out of bed my mom went out and got me a few pedialyte bottles and made sure i drank enough and i could feel it working
Stefo S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pedialyte has helped my family so much. I have 4 kids...and my kids like this flavor better than any other flavors. It helps settle upset tummy and when they dont really want to eat anything when sick. It helps and it works. Definitely recommended to all parents with kids.❤
Christina K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the flavor Grape, so naturally I would enjoy Pedialyte Classic Grape! Plus, I have been told that Pedialyte is better for an individual than Gatorade.
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great for when you or a child is sick, or when your water intake is pretty low. They taste great and have everything you need to get you hydrated and your electrolytes balanced. I always keep a few in the cabinet just in case. I would recommend if you’re a parent. You never know when you’ll need it.
Alicia W.
Wausau, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh this can be a life saver for babies to adults. It is a staple in my medicine cabinet. I keep the freezer pops around too. I high recommend if you have small children pick up a bottle when it's on sale so you have it on hand. Pedialyte Grape Flavor - 33.8 Ounce
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
This really helped both of my children when they had upset tummies, dehydrated, and/or constipated. Plus they like the taste. It’s safe and budget friendly.
luciana I.
Porterville, CA
I like this even the taste is really good. I honestly buy these because I like the taste
Gianna S.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
my favorite flavor of all the pedialyte. I am an athlete, and always on the move. these drinks are a godsend and better than the average gatorade when it comes to hydrating