Pedialyte® AdvancedCare™ Cherry Punch uploaded by Jennifer I.Pedialyte® AdvancedCare™ Cherry Punch uploaded by Chrys T.

BY PEDIALYTE #86 in Nutritional Drinks

Pedialyte® AdvancedCare™
Cherry Punch

Pedialyte AdvancedCare Liters provide the same benefits of Pedialyte classic liters and contain PreActiv™ Prebiotics to help promote digestive health as well as electrolytes to help prevent dehydration.

PreActiv Prebiotics to help promote digestive health
Quickly replaces fluids, zinc, and electrolytes
Designed to prevent dehydration* more effectively than household beverages, like sports drinks, juice, and soda
Great for kids and adults!
Available in a variety of flavors!
Pedialyte AdvancedCare is an advanced hydration solution specially formulated with PreActiv Prebiotics to help promote a healthy digestive system. With the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes, Pedialyte AdvancedCare helps replenish vital fluids and minerals, which when lost, can lead to dehydration. Pedialyte AdvancedCare can help prevent dehydration* caused by vomiting, diarrhea, exercise, travel, and heat exhaustion.

Pedialyte® AdvancedCare™ Ingredients

Contains milk ingredients.
Water, Dextrose. Less than 1.0% of: Galactooligosaccharides, Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Zinc Gluconate, and Red 40.

Buy on kmart*
Kara D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not just for children! I keep my fridge stocked with Pedialyte, always. Cherry Punch is the only flavor I’ve tried and continue to buy because I love it so much. I will say the taste is something you might have to get used to at first, but after I did, I started to crave it because I love it.

These big bottles last me 1-3 days, depending. I drink half before I know I’ll be drinking any alcohol to prevent dehydration and any possible hangover.

This stuff has not failed me yet. I often feel like water isn’t enough to hydrate me and Pedialyte actually makes me feel hydrated.

10/10 recommend.
kirstie m.
I cannot believe how badly this tasted to me. I drank this while recovering from a food poisoning episode and it made me sick again. I even attempted to mix it with red Gatorade to mask the flavor.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wao a few days ago I experienced this serum with my baby because I had vomiting I thought I did not hiv to like it and it was the opposite I loved it and it helped me a lot to avoid vomiting it is my favorite aside that helps with hydration I recommend it a lot.
Daisy Y.
Great formula. My daughter likes it. It works for her. Wouldn't go for anything less than this. It works just as good as what the doctors would give me. She's so happy to drink it, but it's only for when she's sick so too bad baby lol. 👌👌👌
Jennifer I.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This one wasn’t to bad like some of the others. My little drink it without giving it back to and wanting something else. We have it here at our house because we all ended up with flu and it helps keep us all very hydrated.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the one thing my baby loves to drink when he's sickly. My baby is 20 months old. I have this in my pantry 24/7. He can drink it room temperature and only drinks it when I know he's not feeling good. For example, when's he got poops or vomiting. I did buy the parents choice pedialyte and its not good. Didn't work as well as this did for my boy. So I highly recommend this for babies and toddlers.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I drink Pedialyte when I'm sick pass the help of what coconut water alone can fix. Helps with my migraines too. This one tastes okay enough. It really helps you feel better quick. My kids also used to drink this when they were younger and it always helped when they caught stomach bugs.
Mallory J.
Caldwell, TX
This is seriously the only flavor that my children will drink when they are ill. I personally prefer the grape. I find this product to be an excellent price for the amount of product. This product met my expectations and we have already purchased it several times over.
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I give Pedialyte advanced care to my dog when she gets the poops. My kids also will drink it but I prefer for them to drink coconut water since it has less sugar. My kids are kind of like evil gremlins if I give them this stuff. My dog loves it though :)
Sami C.
Clarksville , TN
One of the best tasting pedialyte flavors I've had thus far. I turn to pedialyte when I find myself dehydrated due to vomiting and/or diarrhea (and sometimes after a night of one too many drinks). It gets me back on track faster than water or Gatorade.