Pedialyte® AdvancedCare™ Blue Raspberry uploaded by Daniela R.

BY PEDIALYTE

Pedialyte® AdvancedCare™
Blue Raspberry

Pedialyte AdvancedCare Liters provide the same benefits of Pedialyte classic liters and contain PreActiv™ Prebiotics to help promote digestive health as well as electrolytes to help prevent dehydration.

PreActiv Prebiotics to help promote digestive health
Quickly replaces fluids, zinc, and electrolytes
Designed to prevent dehydration* more effectively than household beverages, like sports drinks, juice, and soda
Great for kids and adults!
Available in a variety of flavors!
Pedialyte AdvancedCare is an advanced hydration solution specially formulated with PreActiv Prebiotics to help promote a healthy digestive system. With the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes, Pedialyte AdvancedCare helps replenish vital fluids and minerals, which when lost, can lead to dehydration. Pedialyte AdvancedCare can help prevent dehydration* caused by vomiting, diarrhea, exercise, travel, and heat exhaustion.

Pedialyte® AdvancedCare™ Ingredients
Contains milk ingredients.
Water, Dextrose. Less than 1.0% of: Galactooligosaccharides, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Zinc Gluconate, Blue 1, and Red 40.

• If I didn't finish my bottle, can I save and use for anot...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Molly M.
After hearing so many things about this product helping hangovers I decided to give it a shot after having a bit to much last Sunday after the super bowl. Go Eagles! Lol anyways I picked this up Monday morning and it actually does work great! I felt like death but after drinking this I felt great again and the flavor is actually really good. Definitely recommend!
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Someone finally realized that they could market pedialyte for adult problems.... (hangovers, duh!) Now I'm sure alot of people are still giving this to their kiddos, but surely I'm not the only one who discovered pedialyte was the perfect hangover cure while I was in college... Too much wine while out with the girls- pedialyte.... Too many shots of tequlia- whoops... pedialyte. What could be better- and it test pretty good on ice!
Amanda B.
Crestview, FL
It's very sweet which means kids usually love it. Just make sure they drink in small sips if sick. I've found that the blue raspberry is pretty tasty and water it down to cut the sweet taste for my kids when they are playing outside in the summer heat. Pedialyte isn't just for sickness. :)
Taniesha F.
Bought this to keep hydrated. I was served bad food and have been nauseous ever since. Haven't been able to keep anything down. Hopefully this will be a cure. I will update my review with my results.

Today is the following morning, and the problem is gone! I just wish I was allowed to drink however much to get quicker results instead of a sip ever 15 minutes. I ended up having to stay up to make sure it got in my system. The bottle tastes like otter pops so it is bearable and did not taste like medicine. I still have more than 3/4 of a bottle left. I think next time I will try their freeze pops.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
This is a very good product! Right on Christmas my daughter started throwing up 10+ times it was so awful, I bought this and gave her a lot and she stopped throwing up and got her energy back in hours!
Ashley L.
SAN JOSE, CA
My little sister refuses to eat constantly but she loves this and it has all the electrolytes she needs to keep hydrated until she is ready to eat. These come in so many flavored it is hard for her to pick
Tejveer P.
Turlock, CA
My 6 month old had a very bad cold and couldn't keep anything down. So went out and bought this and it was the only thing she was able to keep down. It made the night go so much better!
Sammy m.
Virgil, IL
My little girl love this when she was sick this is the only thing she can keep down it comes in a great variety of different flavors and is that a really good cost keeps sick ones hydrated and has a good taste
Daniela R.
This does magic. I use it for almost every. When my daughter has diarrhea or doesn't want to drink water. Taste way better now, I remember when i hated them for there taste.
Tina L.
Every time we have sick kids we pump them up with pedialyte. This is a must have to keep your little ones hydrated while sick. Works great for adult hang over also.
Taniesha F.
If I didn't finish my bottle, can I save and use for another time? How long does it last once opened?