HealthMedicines & TreatmentsPedialyte
Advanced Care Oral Electrolyte Solution (Pack of 16)

Pedialyte Advanced Care Oral Electrolyte Solution (Pack of 16)

by Pedialyte

Pedialyte Advanced Care Oral Electrolyte Solution (Pack of 16)Pedialyte Advanced Care Oral Electrolyte Solution, Cherry Punch. Quickly replenishes fluids, zinc and electrolytes lost during diarrhea and vomiting to help prevent dehydration. With...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pedialyte Advanced Care Oral Electrolyte Solution (Pack of 16)!
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite flavor of Pedialyte in the bottle .it has a smoother taste and can often go down better when you don't feel well. I have to drink a lot of Pedialyte due to salt/water/electrolyte imbalance. I have a lot of health issues and one of these each morning allows me to feel a lot better. It truly DOES taste like cherry punch. It is fruity with a lot of cherry flavor in it.
Phoenix
I use these as a vocalist for legally anything and everything. This, plus a little lemon, and ginger, can cure anything

Looking for your answer?