HealthWellnessChildren's VitaminsPediakid USA

by Pediakid USA

Pediakid - Iron Vitamin B Complex Banana Flavor - 125 ml. 4.17 fl. oz. Pediakid Iron and Vitamin B Complex Formula is being reformulated for a more helpful and effective product. Specially recommended for young children and preteens PEDIAKID Iron Vitamin B Complex New Formula combines the natu

How well and fast is this medicine
Intellux Review - Smart Nootropic Genius Pill or Placebo?
Start your review of Pediakid USA Pediakid Iron + Vitamin B Complex All New Formula Natural Vitamins & Mineral Supplement to Help Children with Fatigue, Tiredness and Frail Conditions!
Emily C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Effective! Helps kids get vitamin B! Doesn't taste meal that bad! You can buy this from your local drugstores or pharmacys! My Nephew And Niece use this product. Satisfied with this product and what it does.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
Pediakid is the one for my kiddo. He is picky about taking stuff like this and usually fights me tooth and nail, but not with this. He likes the flavor and says it doesn't have a bad after taste. And its not too expensive. And natural is a win in my book.
Melissa L.
LaSalle, ON
My sister uses this for her daughter and son and they both like it it seems effective and it is the only thing that my niece and nephew you will try.