HealthWellnessChildren's VitaminsOmega
Pediakid 3 Fish Oil Natural Liquid Children Vitamins to Promote Healthy Development and Brain Growth

by Omega

Has anyone noticed a difference in their child's behavior and or concentration with this?
Does this have an age suggestion?
Start your review of Pediakid Omega 3 Fish Oil Natural Liquid Children Vitamins to Promote Healthy Development and Brain Growth!
How would you rate this product?
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Sam P.
Lockhart, TX
Omega 3 Fish Oil is a really good vitamin for children to take. It is natural so that is a good thing. There is nothing potentially harmful for kids.
Brandy R.
Tobyhanna, PA
I need need need to try this for my daughter she gets sick a lot and I would love to try these if they work well!