PediaCare Infant's Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer IB Ibuprofen Concentrated Oral Suspension

BY PEDIACARE

Reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to common cold. Also helps with flue, sore throat, headaches, and toothaches. . see more...

• What's the difference in this brand and store brand?5 Answers
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
This is the only ibuprofen I use for my kids. I get mine at my local Walgreens. Very affordable. Plus my kids like the flavor and I like that it's dye free! I would definitely recommend this to other parents!
Raeleen R.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Mega Parent Expert
This is what my daughter uses for my granddaughter, it works wonderfully for all the symptoms. We usually buy this unless the store is out of it.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
I always have this in my house. It always works great and breaks the fever fast. Also, it must taste good because my kids never fight it!
Jessica  D.
Jessica D.
We have used this product countless times and it always works great and reduces his fever fast.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Lincoln, AL
Works great! works fast! would recommend to all friends and family! not a bad price would be great for someone on a budget!
Britney W.
Britney W.
Morristown, TN
Works great for fevers and minor pain. The taste makes it a little easier for the little ones to get down!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Essex, MD
Best fever reducer I found! My son loves the flavor (maybe a little too much) and I love that it's dye-free; makes it much less messy!!
Tarah S.
Tarah S.
Jamestown, NY
Great fever reducer, excellent price, definitely would recommend! It's hard to find trustworthy medicine for our little ones, 5 stars!
Barbara  B.
Barbara B.
Staten Island, NY
I use this product and it reduce the fever but I do t think I would buy again
Jessie V.
Jessie V.
Mommy must! My kids love the taste, so no issue with them not wanting to take their medicine because of the taste. Love that it is dye free!
Kathie M.
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
What's the difference in this brand and store brand?