PediaCare Infant's Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer IB Ibuprofen Concentrated Oral Suspension

BY PEDIACARE

Reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to common cold. Also helps with flue, sore throat, headaches, and toothaches. . see more...

• What's the difference in this brand and store brand?5 Answers
alyssa r.
Ocala, FL
Love this lifesaver product! My son has a low immune system so he gets sick often, especially at daycare. I give him this is the morning before going to daycare and before he sleeps so he's not annoyed and awake the whole night. Very helpful for baby and mommy
Bridgette C.
Pax, WV
Super effective in lowering my little ones fever & quickly. The only complaint I have is the cost - store brand does the same thing, for half the price. However, if this is your only option than it's a good choice!
Courtney B.
Mulvane
This is the only ibuprofen I use for my kids. I get mine at my local Walgreens. Very affordable. Plus my kids like the flavor and I like that it's dye free! I would definitely recommend this to other parents!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is what my daughter uses for my granddaughter, it works wonderfully for all the symptoms. We usually buy this unless the store is out of it.
Jessie V.
Mommy must! My kids love the taste, so no issue with them not wanting to take their medicine because of the taste. Love that it is dye free!
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
I always have this in my house. It always works great and breaks the fever fast. Also, it must taste good because my kids never fight it!
Lisa H.
Seneca, SC
These saved my sanity when my infant was teething! I didn't have to worry if it was safe for her age cause it's made just for infants!
Amanda R.
Essex, MD
Best fever reducer I found! My son loves the flavor (maybe a little too much) and I love that it's dye-free; makes it much less messy!!
Tarah S.
Jamestown, NY
Great fever reducer, excellent price, definitely would recommend! It's hard to find trustworthy medicine for our little ones, 5 stars!
Heather S.
Spring, TX
I've always used this for my children's fever. It help not only reduce the fever quickly but it also keeps my kiddos happy longer.
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
What's the difference in this brand and store brand?