PediaCare Infant's Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever Ibuprofen IB Concentrated Oral Suspension

BY PEDIACARE

Reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to common cold. Also helps with flue, sore throat, headaches, and toothaches. . see more...

Marylou L.
Valparaiso, IN
Loved this product when my daughter was younger. It was easy to give it it her with the syringe and she liked the berry flavor. I also was surprised that it did not stain her clothes when she spit it up the first time.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
This is a wonderful product. Works fast at lowering or getting rid of fevers. An affective pain reliever. My kids love the taste.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It is a very good product and is something that they can keep down. And helps good with bringing down fevers and aches.
Katey B.
Laramie, WY
This was my go to product when my son was younger, now I use the same brand for children. This worked great and fast!
Angie W.
Works great at bringing down fevers and the dropper makes it super easy to slip in and have Little's swallow.
Amber B.
Newaygo, MI
Get product to always have on hand. The liquid base helps lower fevers and pains faster! Thank goodness!
Dayana V.
pinson al
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Awesome product I always carry one in my bag and have one in my cabinets. it works awesome it's really good
Jayde S.
Columbus, NE
Great product; always have it on hand! Helps with fevers and pain, love giving it too my son.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works great for fever and also as an antiinflammatory for teething babies. great product.
Brandie B.
Rocklin, CA
My little one was stung by a bee recently and I used this to soothe his pain !