BY PEDIACARE

• Do you only use the syringe it came with or will you use one from...4 Answers
Katie K.
Gaylord, MI
A great and effective product. I used it for both of my children when they were younger to help with the aches and pains of teething, vaccinations and fevers. A go-to in our medicine cabinet.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I've used this since my son was a baby and it's worked great for us ,I think this is better then the Tylenol .
McKenna M.
Medford, OR
Love the product my son was always happy to take his meds but o prefer the kind with no dyes. They don't stain.
Lua D.
I love Pedia Care!! It is the only pain reliver/fever reducer that I givetc my son when he is not feeling well or is teething...
katelyn z.
Andover, IA
Love this stuff. Kids love the taste and it works very well.Usually only have to give once!
Chrissy C.
San marcos, Ca
I've been using this product very offten lately as my baby is teething and boy it is awesome
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Works great and isn't too expensive. I've never seen a recall on this like other brands, and it's always been easy to find
johanna  r.
Indianapolis, IN
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
Do you only use the syringe it came with or will you use one from another brand too?