BY PEDIACARE

Medicines are specially developed for kids and provide safe and effective relief for your infant s fever. . see more...

• Is there anything you won't do to make your baby feel bet...3 Answers
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We have this around and available at all times! Bever know when something could go down! I fever hits,fallen or teething I know my girls will get the relief they need! Makes me trust them and there brand
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
EVERY MOTHER SHOULD KNOW:
check the dosage of the bottol.
In most tylenols, the dosage is the same for infants and childrens. Meaning, you can buy the childrens tylenol for your child. its the same thing! just give the amount listed on the infants box. they just charge you more for a smaller bottle.because it says infants!!
Kate S.
Kingsland, GA
Good stuff. I like that it comes dye free because I know how bad dyes can be, especially for little ones. The syringe that comes in the box is great for proper dosage and my kids always enjoy giving the medicine to themselves or eachother :-)
Kourtni C.
Salt Rock, WV
This wonderful little bottle helped my son so much when he was teething or running a low-grade fever. He didn't have any adverse effects and he enjoyed the taste so it was easy to get him to take when needed. It is also a clear liquid so it doesn't stain which is a huge bonus!
Meg F.
Cumming, GA
This is the only acetaminophen I have ever purchased for my son, and I see absolutely no reason to change! Little One takes it with no problem...I think he even enjoys the taste! and it takes care of the fever/teething pain/whatever ails him!
Andrea C.
We usually buy this in the bubblegum flavor, which both my children do not mind taking when they're sick and not feeling well!

We love the price and flavor of this fever reducer and pain reliever medicine!

I highly recommend it!
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
One medicine I ALWAYS have on hand! I keep this in stock in my medicine cabinet and in my diaper bag. It works great and the syringe is very clearly marked to help administer the correct dosage for the age/weight of your child. My two year old doesn't mind taking this medicine either!
Brynne R.
Belle Chasse, LA
It's always a good idea to keep this handy when you have a baby. I love that it starts at 0 months. My daughter takes this medicine with no problem and it makes her feel better quickly!
jayme f.
I bought this by mistake before my sons first shots. The dr had given me infant advil and I felt like it just wasn't working so I gave him this. It helps for soreness after shots and it always helps with teething. Much better than any other baby medicine
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son was recently sick, he took this without spitting it out (he actually wanted more he liked it so much) it helped with his fever allowing him (and me) to sleep more comfortably.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is there anything you won't do to make your baby feel better?