BY PEDIACARE #71 in Air Purifiers

Non-Medicated Vapors Provide Soothing Comfort For Your Child. For Use With Pediacare Gentle Vapors Plug-In Unit &Amp; Nightlight Mini Waterless Vaporizer. Contains A Blend Of Aromatic Ingredients Including: Menthol, Eucalyptus, Camphor, Lavender And Chamomile Use Day Or Night Up To 8-Hour Release see more...

• Does this work to get rid of a cold and how long it keep ...1 Answers
  • I haven't used theses yet would you say that they work be...3 Answers
  • Do these work better than the Vicks strips or medicated l...4 Answers
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I'm a little disappointed in this product. You cannot touch these little pads and if you do you're going to have the product all over your fingers. And when you do get them finally into the unit with a pair of tweezers you're afraid that they're going to light up and catch on fire because there's nothing protecting them. Really great concept really great smell bad overall use. Back to the drawing board.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
this vapor pads are great. I use them in the plug in vapor anytime my little ones are sick. the smell is strong but not overpowering. they are very effective and not too pricey. I would recommend them to others. they are one of my go to products when my little ones are stuffy and sick.
Amanda N.
Eh, I don't know there was much benefit to using these. Honestly these were too strong for us. I could only have it plugged in for 10-15 minutes. So, in that way it was more annoying (remembering to plug it in and unplug it not too long after). If we left it in too long, it would burn my eyes and nose. I'm sure it was worse for a tiny baby.
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
This product is wonderful for children who have allergies. Pedia care has been a long time favorite brand of mine. Spring is here, and with spring comes springtime allergies. Everyone who has a child with allergies should try this wonderful product.
Sheena D.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
These are awesome I love them they are in the kids room especially throughout the winter mostly. they are great when combines with the vicks rubs for children.! because my children always have stuffy nose and conjested.!!
Malynda C.
Hesperia, Ca
BUY these!!! I use them for when my daughter is stuffed up, but only at night. Put them in the plug right before bedtime and DO NOT close the door. They are very strong and you need ventilation.
Kera E.
Phoenix , AZ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
PediaCare Gentle Vapors Plug-In Unit Refill Pads was great! My litte sister has a hard time breathing because of her allergies and she has been using these which help her sleep better at night.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
I really like these vapor pads, however just know that you have to buy several for just a medium sized room and they don't last for very long. Great product but it needs some improvements.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
This plug in thing is really good, but i would suggest putting in the hallway not the room, the vapors are super strong and i felt like it was ok for me but not the kids.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
PediaCare Gentle Vapors Plug-In Unit Refill Pads is a remarkable product! it truly does work to help my kids sleep better during cold/flus and upper respitory illnesses!
Lori L.
RALEIGH, NC
Do you need more than 1 in the house?
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
Do these work better than the Vicks strips or medicated liquid in the vicks humidifiers?
Lisa B.
elk grove, CA
I haven't used theses yet would you say that they work better than just putting vicks on?
Jovanna m.
Orlando , FL
Does this work to get rid of a cold and how long it keep the room fresh ?