BY PEDIACARE #1 in Vaporizers

Non-medicated vapors provide soothing comfort for your child. up to 8-hour release. non-medicated aromatic vapors provide soothing comfort when your child feels under the weather. Use day or night! Nightlight goes on when your lights go out. Simple to use-just plug it in. Plug rotates to adjust to your outlet. Easy-to-replace, refill pads last up to 8-hours. Tips for use: see more...

PediaCare Gentle Vapors Plug-In Unit & Night Light Mini Waterless Vaporizer
I love this product and use it frequently, especially in the winter.   I have several of these and some of them have been around for many years so I know that they hold up well. This is an affordable option and can travel very well.  A real necessity, especially for young children.
Crystal G.
Perfect for Winter!
Thank you PediaCare for this product. The ingredients are all good. Contains Menthol, Eucalyptus, Camphor, Lavender and Chamomile. The vapor is powerful. At the beginning I didn't like the blue light that you can't switch off, but the base for the light can be rotated if necessary. I don't see it as an issue any more.
Erica S.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This was and still is a God send. I 1st purchased this from Walgreens for 6.99 about 5 years ago. Since then the price went us to 9.99 but either way it's worth having in your home when you have children, especially smaller kids. Since my daughter was a baby, up until now, this has been a big factor in helping her get relief & feel better sooner when she's got a cold or just congested. Those little units pack with big punch. Whether you put it in a smaller room or larger, it works just as well & lasts a long time. It is just like the Vicks rub, except without the mess or stickiness. My daughter hates the rub, so using the plug in works perfectly for us. It's awesome that it has a night light too. the light is not too bright nor too dull.
Alexandra F.
Treasure Is, FL
These work great especially when you're kids are sick. I especially used when my kids were babies to help them breathe better in their room at night when they were congested.
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
Saved our nights! I happen to buy this plug in because a large retail store was going out of business and thought to try it one night. My 2yr old coughs, sneezes and his nose runs all night. I've tried everything including Vicks Vapor and medicine he's not old enough to take.It was the miracle I needed. My son went from coughing 90% of the night to two three times max and sleeps through the night. I also have a 4yr old in the same room and it doesn't bother him. The aroma is MUCH better than Vicks and the ingredients are FAR more effective than Vicks(compare labels). I just wish more retail stores would carry them on there shelves!
Emily A.
Jacksonville , FL
This product is amazing!! My son went from not being able to breathe at all at night while sick with a cold to breathing completely normally. The smell is strong but it works. I used this in combination with our cool-mist humidifier and the combo of the 2 worked wonders! When we ran out of the pads that it comes with, I tried endlessly to find more in store and couldn't... ended up buying the Vick's plug-in refills which fit fine and worked just as well - they are interchangeable. Highly recommend this for anyone with congestion!
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I have split feelings about this vaporizer. First yes it is very strong and works very well with making the groom very the bird filled. However the pads that are placed inside the unit are very tiny oily and get very hot and I'm afraid they're going to catch on fire. Good concept bad overall scheme I think they may need to go back to the drawing board with this design sorry.
ismaray g.
This is a great product for babies who have a cold. It helped make my baby less congested and help him to sleep better during the night. I think this product is better than water humidifier that can cause mold and make your child more sick.Finally my baby girl can sleep all night with out problems
Heather B.
Kansas City, KS
Well, this product is extremely nice when a child is suffering from a cold but it seems to last only about 6 hours, not the 8 it claims. Also, my children sleep 10 hours at night, so even the 8 hours is not enough to get them through the night. I have to get up in the middle of the night to switch it out. This is its only and biggest downfall we have found. Other than that, it is great!
Hassah S.
Waynesburg, KY
A few years back someone gave me a package of these to help with my daughters colds. After the first try I Was satisfied! The non-medicated vapors helped soothe and comfort my daughter. Typically it takes about 60-90 mins for the vapor to fill the room. She was able to sleep well that night and breathe a little better. It was much handier than using those tacky vaporizers.
Kelley K.
Lake view, SC
Did this help your child sleep? Did it help them feel better?
Vivian G.
How much does this cost and where can i buy it?
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Is this good for a whole room or just a small perimeter ?
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
Is this safe for infants?
Briar D.