BY PEDIACARE

PediaCare® Gas Relief Drops Infants 0-36 Months.

Great new taste!

We care for kids™.

Simethicone-anti gas.

Safe enough to use at every feeding*.

No saccharin.

No alcohol.

No artificial flavors.

Up to 100 doses.

*Use as directed. see more...

Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down this is a brilliant product and I'm sure if Our daughter could speak, she would tell you the same! Our daughter was born early and has had tummy issues since the very beginning of life. I fear there would have been way more sleepless nights had we not stumbled across this. She's been using it since she was a newborn and I've never been afraid of any sideeffects. The product states it is fast acting and I agree with that statement. It doesn't have a harsh smell and it doesn't seem to have a bad taste. She has never spit it out or made a disapproving face. It's nonstaining, which is also a plus. We will continue purchasing this product!
Kat Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I highly very strongly recommend this! Works like magic! My little one hardly ever cried and one she was crying all day and would not let me sleep the night, she kept waking every 20-30 min all night crying so hard and I couldn't put her to sleep for the longest time. So my mother told me to get her something for gas since that's what seemed to be the issue. I went to babies r us and asked an employee what would be safe for a 2 week old without a referral and he pointed out this product. So I added it into her formula and after just 2 times she was calm as an angel as she normally would be. And gas bubbles were definitely the issue because later that day she has been passing a lot of gas and I haven't really needed to use it often since maybe twice more only.
Ashley H.
Shreveport , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These worked so great for my babies! I had two that really needed gas drops and these would relieve the gas pains fast!! I highly recommend!!
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My girls strained each time they ate and were very uncomfortable until they passed haas. These helped make for happier babies!
Mersiha p.
Astoria, NY
This product was a life saver when my boys were baby's. Works wonderful if you give it to the little one and then swaddle them
Jessica M.
One of my top products for baby. Used them after every feeding even added to bottle before Feeding