PediaCare Children's Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer IB Ibuprofen Concentrated Oral Suspension

BY PEDIACARE

Reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to common cold. Also helps with flue, sore throat, headaches, and toothaches. . see more...

Chavonne L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of the leading brands that I've used throughout my childhood and now using it on occasion on my child when he's showing signs of fatigue, fever, since it works fairly fast.
Samantha R.
Deer park , TX
You can never have enough Motrin, tylonel or ibuprofen in your house with a baby. We usually use it for teething and the low grade fever that comes with the joys of cutting molars. Yay.
Kathleen  S.
Oxford, CT
This does what it needs to do: help with pain and fever. What makes it special is that it's dye free. That way you won't get stains when your kids dribbles it out!
Joann S.
Chesapeake , Va
Great product, it does what it suppose to do just like the other brands. No need to be hesitant in purchasing this product. I used it with my first born and will continue to do so with the second baby.

Priscilla H.
San Antonio, TX
Used this a lot when my daughter was younger. Was a real life saver and she loved the different flavors it comes in . I would buy it at Walgreens or Cvs . .
emmy E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gets the job done, i don't need to go looking for something else this does it for me. Helpful when my little girl isn't feeling well. Totally recommend it
Talathia B.
Any ibuprofen is good at reducing fevers, reducing pains, and generally helping your child feel better. I'd recommend this as one to try.
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is always my go to option for my kids with fevers or pains. Available most everywhere and the best prices and effectiveness.
Niecy H.
This gets right to the job helps my baby really fast plus I always try medicines before I give her anyway so it's really good
Magdalena C.
Hace el trabajo que tiene que hacer! tiene rico sabor, asi qe ami bebe le gusta, piensa que es dulce jeje ... Lo recomiendo!!
Chelsey B.
Sence when did they start making an infant ib prophen would live to try it I have a four month old teething
Patty G.
How would anyone rate this product as opposed to store brand?