BY PEDIACARE

Oral Suspension Acetaminophen Ages 2-11 Alcohol Free Aspirin Free Ibuprofen Free Luden s® Grape Taste! PediaCare® medicines provide effective relief for your children s cough, cold or allergy symptoms. PediaCare® Children s products come in great-tasting flavors your kids will love! PediaCare.® Just what they need.™ see more...

Courtney V.
Muscle shoals, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Saved us a time or two during flu season. Most pain and fever relief is made for older children. It was nice to see something generated towards the 2 year old range. My daughter also didn't fight me too much on the taste part.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are use this stuff when my son gets sick. At the first sign of sniffles or sore throat I give them around 10 mL he's eight years old and I have no trouble on him taking it. The little difficult to find are usually find it at Walgreens for about $8.99. You can download a coupon off their website for a dollar off. And by the way it does work great he's in a much better mood after he takes it.
Tiffany S.
This product works well and just as good as Tylenol. It is a little cheaper than Tylenol too. But any store brand fever reducer works just as well as this product and is normally cheaper. I only buy this if store brand isn't available where ever I am shopping
shelley r.
Excellent product. In addition to fever I always gave it to my children before immunizations to alleviate the pain and enable me to drive them home with out them being in pain and fussy. the pediatrician was 30 minutes away. relatively inexpensive also
Vanessa O.
West Deptford, NJ
1,184 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
In all honesty this is not my 1st choice when it comes to a pain and fever reducer. But I did have to buy it a few times and it seemed to bring down the fever and keep it down.
Candis E.
Portage, MI
It's really hard to find pain reliever that's safe for babies but actually works. This seems to help ease pain from both teething and ear infections for both of my toddlers.
Samantha F.
battle ground, WA
When i gave this to my daughter she broke out in hives head to toe. i am not sure what it had in it that made her get hives but i steer clear of it!
Natasha G.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this for both of my kids. I prefer this brand over Tylenol. It works fast and tastes great. The price isn't bad either.
Mandie L.
I have given my kids this medicine before and it worked pretty good. I noticed that it did take down the fever.
Stephanie J.
Temple, TX
Ive used this product several times when my kids were sick. It works well and they seem to like the taste of it.