BY PEDIACARE

Ty R.
Carson, MS
When my daughter is sick and congested, this is our go to medicine. It works well without making her sleepy and tastes good enough that I don't have to fight her to get her to take it.
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL
I used this when my nephew was really sick and it helped him get better really quick. He loved the taste which was great because he actually wanted to take medicine!
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
Recommend in my clinic for peds patients. It is hard to find things that are ok for kids and you only want to recommend the best.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I have used this for my toddler and it has worked great. I prefer natural products, but when all else fails.
Cynthia N.
Buckeye, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this brand when my son gets sick. It helps him, I am happy with the product. Mommy approved
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This stuff works wonders. I'd say within 10 minutes it's starts to work and you can notice some relief.
Tracy L.
Lynnville, IN
This stuff has been amazing for my girls, I honestly feel like this is my go to when they get sick!!!
Elizabeth S.
I trust this brand for my son and it never fails to work! I love it! Definitely recommend
Trish S.
Works but should never be used under the age of 4 as the medication is not proven safe.
Arie D.
Wallace, WV
We always use this brand on our children and it works amazingly! Definitely recommend
Latoya T.
Steger, IL
Does this help children sleep to?