Pedia Lax Liquid Glycerin Suppositories 4 ml Each 6 Child Rectal Applicators - C.B. FLEET CO, INC.

BY FLEET

Liquid glycerin suppositories. Laxative, formerly Babylax. see more...

• Do your kids complain it hurts? I have had to use a suppository and...1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this works and would you recommend this to any...2 Answers
  • Who loves a happy baby?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "This product really helped my son when ever he has tummy trouble!" in 1 review
Danika L.
Danika L.
If you need to resort to a suppository this one is great. My sister is a NICU nurse and she recommended I get these when my son had r had a bowel movement in a week. Within minutes I was changing a poopy diaper. Now I keep on hand just in case.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Is very good is minutes you see the results....I recommend I use one time with my son
Amber B.
Amber B.
Clinton, MD
This stuff really works! When we first introduced my daughter to solid foods, she got really constipated. Just one use of one of these and she was back to regular. She just needed a little help getting things going.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Santa Clarita, CA
These work so well! I haven't had to use it often but when my kids need it they really really need it. I keep this in my baby bag for emergencies and at home too. It works very fast and doesn't bother my kids too much although I'm sure they are just glad to finally get some relief.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Grand prairie, Tx
This product is the best and only brand we use! It works really fast, and doesn't upset my littles tummies. My daughter takes a medication that makes her constipated quite frequently so this product is a must keep around!!
Mallory j.
Mallory j.
Woodville, NY
My child struggles with constipation and we have to use these occasionally. Although the experience is far from pleasant, this product works quickly and safely.
michelle T.
michelle T.
My 3 year old has had issues since she was a baby and her Dr recommend this and it works right away and really helps her.
Paola R.
Paola R.
El Paso, TX
This product really helped my son when ever he has tummy trouble! It really does work instantly! I swear by this product
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Joshua, TX
We are raising a boy with special needs and his nerves do not work properly in the bladder and bowels. This works amazing to keep him out of pain when there are any constipation issues. Definitely recommend !
Tacoma, WA
This is so wonderful for a hurting baby's tummy. My daughter was suffering and this relieved her pain.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves a happy baby?
Dezy C.
Dezy C.
La Puente, CA
Does any one know if this works and would you recommend this to anyone? Thank you
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Indianapolis, IN
Do your kids complain it hurts? I have had to use a suppository and my son says they hurt either end cutting them in half. Wondering if I should give this a try?