BY PEDI PAWS

The Incredible Pet Nail Trimmer Quiet Motor Traps Filings Cordless Won t Crack, Splinter, or Break Nails! Battery Powered Requires 2 "C" Batteries  How It Works Rotating emery bands gently file your pet s nails. PediPaws™ is the innovative way to eliminate the hassle of nail grooming.  Traditional clippers can cause painful nail splitting and cracking.  PediPaws rotating emery bands gently and safely files your pet s nails to a smooth rounded finish.  Plus, the protective cap catches the filings, so there is no mess!  Your pet s nails will be at a healthy length and your home will be safe from scratches and snags.  Eliminate the dear and stress of nail grooming with PediPaws.  Your pets will love you for it! see more...

Pedi Paws Pet Nail Trimmer
  • "If you want to grind your dogs nails, you can get a better one that groomers use in the hardware and tools section of walmart." in 66 reviews
  • "While it did what it said it does, NONE of my critters were going to sit still long enough to get the job done completely." in 21 reviews
  • "My dog hates them when I turn it on she runs and if I do manage to get to her nails the smell of it sanding her nails is aweful" in 20 reviews
  • "The noise made my pug scared and he jerked away the entire time.. not only was I sweating after this whole fiasco but I never was able to get his nails trimmed... ended up taking him to the groomers.. waste of money." in 16 reviews
  • "This product is fine and all, it gets the job done but most likely has cause your pet to hate you and want treats and extra love for putting this machine near it." in 16 reviews
Stefanie L.
West Babylon, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would never recommend this product to anyone! I am a dog groomer and many of my clients want to start doing their pets nails at home. They always ask me about this product because it looks like it would be easy and safe to use, this product is horrible. I had no speed, it is not safe ( your pets nails can get stuck in it), it's super heavy, and it's not made well.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
NO! This is a terrible pet nail trimmer. It is very heavy to hold and it makes holding a pet paw awkward. My dogs nails almost got stuck in it and it looks very painful. I will never ever ever ever use this product again. I give this to big thumbs down.
Jamie T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Garbage! I can appreciate the design and care that went into making sure you don’t hurt your dog but it’s loud and pretty difficult to hold a paw, calm the pet and grind the nail solo; even with the help of my husband our German Shepherds weren’t having it! We tried regular clippers with a guard and were far more successful but I still take them to get groomed and cut as I’m too afraid to get to the kwik.
Samantha R.
Baileyville, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has potential, but it’s got two major flaws: the size and sound. The size may be convenient for us humans (it’s easy to hold) but my pets are terrified when I bring this out. I think it’s more of the sound than anything. It does work well, but it’s so hard to get the pet to be calm around it especially once it’s turned on. If they could find a way to eliminate or at least tone down the sound, it’d work way better
AbbyNicolle Q.
Houston , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this every now and then for my dog but I think he’s scared of the noise it makes when it is filing his nails. At times he lets him self but majority of the time we have to hold him because he is scared. Other than that it does what it is supposed to do I just wished it had a better way of disposing the ‘shavings’.
Kelsey R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs really really don’t like this thing. I think it scares them. I can’t give and honest review because they don’t let me near them with it. I think it would honestly be easier to just learn how to properly cut their nails yourself or take them to a groomer. Not worth it to me.
Penelope R.
I have a pitbull that I purchased this for . And he wasn't scared of it but the product was not good. After the nail was clipped completely the machine is suppose to stop and it keeps going and hurts my dog. I have stopped using and found another solution to clipping his nails.
Amy M.
I didn't like this at all. It made my dogs nails all chopped up and then it would make him cry when I was doing and my dog never cries when getting his nails cut or anything. I just didn't think it did the job it said it would do. I would not waste my money on this
Christie T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
if i could i would give this product no stars this is the worse pet nail trimmer i ever used and bought it doesn't work right it does nothing its suppose to do the price is a little much for something that doesn't work don't waste your money the sound of is so loud it scares the animals
Olivia S.
I always want to find easier and effective ways to help groom my dog. Clipping my dogs nails are An absolute nightmare. He is an 85 pound pit bull and will immediately draw his paw back when it's time to clip them. It takes about three people to accomplish this task. I was hoping this product would work quickly and effectively but it seems that it takes awhile to file the fail and the sound of it terrifies him. I've decided to stick with traditional nail clippings.
Bethany L.
SOLON
Even if your pet is scared of this item did it work?
raven b.
Needles, CA
Did this product also make your dog scared
viviana p.
Rockledge, FL
I've herd the dogs nails can get caught into it, is this true?
katie s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this really worth the money and is it easier than the normal clipers?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Has anyone noticed a terrible smell while using this? I've tried washing my dogs paws before hand and it still smells horrible when I use this!