BY PEDI PAWS

The Incredible Pet Nail Trimmer Quiet Motor Traps Filings Cordless Won t Crack, Splinter, or Break Nails! Battery Powered Requires 2 "C" Batteries  How It Works Rotating emery bands gently file your pet s nails. PediPaws™ is the innovative way to eliminate the hassle of nail grooming.  Traditional clippers can cause painful nail splitting and cracking.  PediPaws rotating emery bands gently and safely files your pet s nails to a smooth rounded finish.  Plus, the protective cap catches the filings, so there is no mess!  Your pet s nails will be at a healthy length and your home will be safe from scratches and snags.  Eliminate the dear and stress of nail grooming with PediPaws.  Your pets will love you for it! see more...

• Even if your pet is scared of this item did it work?75 Answers
  • I feel like a dog would be uncomfortable with thi...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this safe for puppies!? Will it scare the puppy by its loudnes...2 Answers
Pedi Paws Pet Nail Trimmer
  • "If you want to grind your dogs nails, you can get a better one that groomers use in the hardware and tools section of walmart." in 66 reviews
  • "While it did what it said it does, NONE of my critters were going to sit still long enough to get the job done completely." in 21 reviews
  • "My dog hates them when I turn it on she runs and if I do manage to get to her nails the smell of it sanding her nails is aweful" in 20 reviews
  • "The noise made my pug scared and he jerked away the entire time.. not only was I sweating after this whole fiasco but I never was able to get his nails trimmed... ended up taking him to the groomers.. waste of money." in 16 reviews
  • "This product is fine and all, it gets the job done but most likely has cause your pet to hate you and want treats and extra love for putting this machine near it." in 16 reviews
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
Big & bulky. Scared my dog half to death. It sets high expectations. It's a glorified nail file that isn't exactly safe. My dogs nails are highly overgrown & have to be taken care of manually by hand to not damage her nerves...not only did the batteries cost more than the product...it was anything but safe...I followed the directions & watched the tutorial but still found the file grabbing my baby's nails and it jammed the machine and I even was holding her nails...yes they are a bit long but if you advertise easy and safe and simple...back it up. I actually took precaution read directions watched tutorial & still it wasn't all that the infomercial cut it out to be...and the file is short lived...if you could actually get it to work you'd need s replacement every second use...I mean they have 20 nails not counting the dewclaws
meghan K.
meghan K.
My family thought it was a joke when we got this. I personally love it because it doesn't allow me to cut the dogs nails too short like I have done with regular clippers. The dogs on the other hand HATE it and run and hide when they see it come out. It is essentially just a huge version of the electric files they use in the salons, with a hole for the nail to sit in. The worst parts are the smell, since there is pure friction on the nails and the dust you get covered in. Otherwise, it is a decent product if you can get your pets to tolerate it.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Kansas City, MO
Bought this because I was nervous about not wanting to cut my dogs nails too short and liked the idea of being able to go slowly. I followed the instructions on how to get your dog familiar with the tool being on, near them and used. Have now used this with my dog & my sisters dog for some years and love how cheap it was, how easy it is to use and the fact that I've never hurt them going to short on their nails!
Kelsey-jean M.
Kelsey-jean M.
Honesdale, PA
Received as a gift. Thank God bc I would've been very upset has u wasted money on this. I was very excited to use it seemed like a great product and idea however it barely works. Need to exert a lot of effort to make a difference on a nail. Takes a lot of time to do just one. It freaked out my dog way to much when he had to put his nail in this little opening. It's very loud and clunky. Overall awful.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
This is supposed to be for dogs who won't let you cut their nails. my dog is scared of the clippers and moves so much I'm afraid I'll hurt him so I got this... got it home turned it on its like a freaking blender in terms of noise level and it moves so fast it vibrates. can't get this thing anywhere near my dog without him panicking so I have no idea how this is supposed to work
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
This thing is so loud and startling. All my dogs have hated it from beginning even if they don't know what it does. But it does a decent job in sanding down the nails and I don't have another sander to compare it to. I like that it catches the nail dust instead of a regular human file because I couldn't imagine the mess it would leave without the nail guard.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
I love the Pedi Paws pet nail trimmer. It can become costly to take your pet to get their nails trimmed all the time. I love that it had a safeguard so you don't trim your pets nail too short. It is easy to clean and replace te files. The only problem I have with it is do to the batteries I go throw using it, one time and I have to change the batteries.
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
I tried this when I was trying to figure out an easier way to trim my cat's nails. It ended up being really loud and almost dremmeled into the quick of her nail when the commercials said that it would stop before reaching it. I ended up making my pets hate getting their nails done more than they did at that point. Definitely don't recommend.
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
My dog is terrified of this little device. I don't know if its painful or if my dog is over dramatic but he just wouldn't even touch it. It's loud and not worth money. And it smells weird. I wouldn't put my dog through such torture ever again. I was fighting with him just to see if it would actually work- which it didn't. Don't even try it.
Tierra W.
Tierra W.
I love this product! My dogs nails get long really fast so I had to always clip her nails.and she hated it. My grandma has this product for her dog and recommended it for me. So I borrowed it and it worked wonders! My dog sat still for the first time and was no longer afraid of getting her nails clipped this product get 5 stars from me.
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
SOLON
Even if your pet is scared of this item did it work?
raven b.
raven b.
Needles, CA
Did this product also make your dog scared
viviana p.
viviana p.
Rockledge, FL
I've herd the dogs nails can get caught into it, is this true?
katie s.
katie s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this really worth the money and is it easier than the normal clipers?
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Calif City, CA
Has anyone noticed a terrible smell while using this? I've tried washing my dogs paws before hand and it still smells horrible when I use this!