PedEgg Pro Pedicure Foot File
PedEgg Pro Pedicure Foot File
By PedEgg
Molly G.

I've heard that it leaves your feet in worse condition. Is that true? If I use it once will I have to keep using it?

Mandy C.
Mandy C.
2 years ago
I haven't noticed any issues with this product. I use it when my feet are super dry then shower/bathe afterwards. I suggest putting some foot cream and fuzzy socks on and letting it soak in through the night.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
3 years, 8 months ago
I have not experienced it leaving my feet in worse condition. I put lotion on after every time I use it and my feet are now smoothr than they used to be and I have less dead skin on my heel.