Ped Egg Power Cordless Electric Callus Remover uploaded by Jaime V.Ped Egg Power Cordless Electric Callus Remover uploaded by Maegann C.Ped Egg Power Cordless Electric Callus Remover uploaded by Amanda L.

BY AS SEEN ON TV #66 in Callus Removers

Kayla W.
If you're like me and like to get pedicures because of how soft your feet feel afterwards, but don't want to spend the money to get a pedicure, you need to get one of these. I think this does such a pretty good job of removing dead skin cells and making my feet feel pedicure soft. I have tried the Amope brand one and prefer that one, but this one does a decent job as well.
Shellby M.
I’m very pleased with this other than the battery doesn’t last long maybe 3 uses before needing to change batteries, also the heads need to be replaced frequently. But it has removed all hard skin and helps cracks and smooth skin for sandal ready feet year round!
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I just purchased this and have used it twice. The first time was right after the shower, the second was with dry feet. The instructions say it's for dry feet only (I'm assuming so you don't get it wet). It definitely smooths my feet, but not like I would have imagined. I have cracked heels and I was hoping the power/electric factor would help get my feet way more smooth, in comparison to using a pumice stone in the shower. It really smooths my feet and removes dead skin cells, but the cracks remain. I am going to try using this after soaking my feet, since that's when I seem to have the most success with a pumice stone. Alternatively, if I was able to sit and do this for an hour, I might have success. Both times I did it for ~10-15 minutes. Minus one star for it not getting my cracked heels like it claims.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this ped egg product. It has worked amazing for me. I love to walk bare foot in the summer but it causes my toe to get a hard spot. It gets all hard, dry and cracked and as soon as I started using this product, I seen results in less than a min. My feet are now back to New. This product comes with a blue tip which takes off the harder spot but then the purple one turns your feet back to soft. I love love love this product and I highly suggest and reccomend this product to YOU!
Amanda R.
Louisville, KY
Save your money on this one and purchase the original Ped Egg. The Ped Egg Power Cordless just doesn't get the job done.
If you use the Ped Egg Power just after the shower or bath, and then have an entire hour available to spend on just smoothing out the rough patches on your feet, then this may be for you. If not, I highly recommend the original Ped Egg.
Jaime V.
Gulfport , MS
This is a good and convenient tool . I got it at Ross and it was $8. I've used it twice so far it definitely makes my feet smooth and gets rid of the ruff spots . Only thing I didn't like was that it took a long time to get smooth results but besides it was better than I expected
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Works pretty good as a buffer but you may need a more heavy duty scraper to begin with. I like the two attachments. It is also a little loud, so no listening to music or anything while using it.
Maegann C.
Left- out of bath. Before PedEgg Power & cocoa butter lotion
Right- After
My feet feel a lot better! It was gentle, and smooth.
Michiko V.
San Antonio, Tx
My mother uses this product. She says it does some help, but not much. I, personally would not buy this product.