BY PEDEGG #2 in Callus Removers

• I have heard both negative and positive reactions from this produ...1 Answers
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally do not use this tool however both mother & boyfriend do! Therefore I will be reviewing this under their perspective (: They both seem to really enjoy the Ped Egg. Especially my mom who tends to have quite dry heals, she will use this within that area to quickly help tame the issue.
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This ped egg really helps smooth my dry cracked heels! I walk barefoot and in sandals mostly so my skin can get pretty bad. This is easy to use and really works well. Just be careful not to overuse as you can really damage your skin.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have one and I did not like the outcome. It did not remove my calluses enough. It was very disappointing for me to purchase with no results noted. I purchased from Rite Aid pharmacy and will never purchase again.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my ped egg, it's so helpful and easy to use. It's basically a cheese grater for your dead skin and once you file all that gross stuff off you just put some lotion your feet and they feel amazing! I actually like to do this before I take a bath when my feet are the driest it works better then I soak them after I use the bed egg and add lotion and socks when I wake in the morning my feet look amazing.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big fan of this product! I don't usually use it as often as I should, but no matter how Yeti-like my heels get, this will take care of them. When I go through long periods of not using it, my heels will get so rough that I can scratch my legs with them. Not to mention the cracks I get! I use this after showering or soaking my feet as I find it more effective. The amount of dead skin this collects is almost revolting, but oddly satisfying. I would definitely recommend this product.
Danielle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found a Ped Egg at Ross Stores in their bargain bin for really cheap. Anyway it was a Christmas present for my husband as an item to make the pile look bigger! 3 years later at night he'll get that bad boy out and go to work on his feet. Making me feel as soft they are. It was a great find.....for him!
Cassandra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Ped Egg does a pretty decent job of getting my feet smooth. I know you're not supposed to use it on damp feet, but I tend to get better results when I use it right after I shower and exfoliate my feet. I also prefer to use these while still standing in the shower or tub, because while the little container does catch most of the skin it does not catch all of it. Still, this is a great little tool.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this when I realized my feet were looking a little rough during the cold winter months and I'm so glad I did. It is super easy to use and not to mention convenient. After using this one my feet they were 10x softer than before and looked amazing. I applied lotion after to get them a little extra softness. I now use my ped egg evert two weeks or so
Kristin T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product to help keep the feet well maintained in between pedicures. It's nice to be able to soften up the feet at home. Isn't going to allow deep cuts so it's pretty safe. It's a little messy however clean up is a breeze
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is perfect for anyone that doesn't usually get a pedicure. It's painless and quick and leaves your feet feeling soft and smooth. After I am done I put a lotion on of my choice and my feet are good to go for weeks. I always get dry feet in the winter and this helps out tremendously.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Do these work good?
Priscilla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is the one that walmart it's selling?
yesenia a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Were can i get it what store and what's the price $ thank you.
Destinee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work good?
Meadow F.
Norton Shores, MI
I have heard both negative and positive reactions from this product. Would you recommend this over a classic pumice stone? Seams like this would be harder on your feet then a gradual softening with a stone. What do you think?