BY PEDEGG #1 in Callus Removers

• I have heard both negative and positive reactions from th...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kaela T.
Gastonia, NC
This Product is perfect for removing the tough hard places on the soles of my feet. I love how easy it is to use and I’ve never cut myself using it or anything I believe it is a very safe item to use. This item had diminished my calluses and erased the dead skin on my feet that builds up. It’s a great item to use for a pedicure. Down below is the images showing how well it worked to remove the dead skin of my calluses. Ped Egg Pedegg + 3 Replacement Blades Combo
Julianne W.
Vernon
This really removes all the dead skin on your feet and makes them feel super soft after using. I use this and then use LUSH Pink Peppermint Foot Cream with it together and it makes your feet legit feel like you just left the spa. It’s a must have
Vanessa T.
Newport News Va
I use this product a while ago I know that it works. I used it between my mouthy peddicures🤣my feet where smooth and soft Everytime.when I traveled it was very very convenient 🤣
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I have one and I did not like the outcome. It did not remove my calluses enough. It was very disappointing for me to purchase with no results noted. I purchased from Rite Aid pharmacy and will never purchase again.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love my ped egg, it's so helpful and easy to use. It's basically a cheese grater for your dead skin and once you file all that gross stuff off you just put some lotion your feet and they feel amazing! I actually like to do this before I take a bath when my feet are the driest it works better then I soak them after I use the bed egg and add lotion and socks when I wake in the morning my feet look amazing.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
I'm a big fan of this product! I don't usually use it as often as I should, but no matter how Yeti-like my heels get, this will take care of them. When I go through long periods of not using it, my heels will get so rough that I can scratch my legs with them. Not to mention the cracks I get! I use this after showering or soaking my feet as I find it more effective. The amount of dead skin this collects is almost revolting, but oddly satisfying. I would definitely recommend this product.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I found a Ped Egg at Ross Stores in their bargain bin for really cheap. Anyway it was a Christmas present for my husband as an item to make the pile look bigger! 3 years later at night he'll get that bad boy out and go to work on his feet. Making me feel as soft they are. It was a great find.....for him!
Cassandra W.
The Ped Egg does a pretty decent job of getting my feet smooth. I know you're not supposed to use it on damp feet, but I tend to get better results when I use it right after I shower and exfoliate my feet. I also prefer to use these while still standing in the shower or tub, because while the little container does catch most of the skin it does not catch all of it. Still, this is a great little tool.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
I bought this when I realized my feet were looking a little rough during the cold winter months and I'm so glad I did. It is super easy to use and not to mention convenient. After using this one my feet they were 10x softer than before and looked amazing. I applied lotion after to get them a little extra softness. I now use my ped egg evert two weeks or so
Kristin T.
This is a great product to help keep the feet well maintained in between pedicures. It's nice to be able to soften up the feet at home. Isn't going to allow deep cuts so it's pretty safe. It's a little messy however clean up is a breeze
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Do these work good?
Yesenia A.
Were can i get it what store and what's the price $ thank you.
Priscilla B.
this is the one that walmart it's selling?
Destinee M.
Does this really work good?
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
Is this for DRY skin that won't come off the foot area, this seems to be a problem for me.