BY POST

This Fabulous Kit Contains Twenty Basic And Twenty Pearlescent Shades Of Acid-Free And Non-Toxic Chalk. Inside Is Everything You Could Possibly Need To Start Chalking Your Way To A Lively And Creative Scrapbook Or Card Except Your Imagination. Comes In An 11 X 10 X 75 Inch Metal Tin With Clear Top And An Inner Tray To Keep All Your Supplies Neat And Organized. Tips And Techniques Included. Includes Applicator Tool 60 Reusable Pom-Poms 6 Reusable, Durable Plastic Stencils Eraser For Cleaning Up Stray Marks Soft Bristle Brush For Sweeping Away Dust Burnishing Spoon see more...

Brook R.
Willcox, AZ
This is a wonderful product for any age. When I craft my daughter loves to use these chalk inks! The stencils allow for a precise shape on your projects and the tool is perfect! The stencils are durable and easy to clean and the Pom poms are surprisingly very durable as well! They hold a lot of product and provide a very true to color application!
Stephanie H.
Good selection good color pay off great set for crafts for mom and child . works great in kids hair for wash out streaks to !!
Janet T.
Carmel, IN
All you need is paper. Lots of color variety, fun stencils, and handy tools. Great fun for kids as well.
Shelby B.
Orlando
Simple,easy to use and has vibrant colors! Perfect for mother daughter craft time!