BY PEBBLE LITE CRIB MATTRESS #14 in Cribs

Pebble Lite Crib Mattress
  • "This is one of the best mattress ever it is very comfy and unique the product looks very fancy." in 5 reviews
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
This is one of the best mattress ever it is very comfy and unique the product looks very fancy. I pike it alot. I have it in my kids room so they can sleep very comfy... I love that it does not have any toxic foam core.
Judy M.
Judy M.
Gilbertsville
This the best i ever paid for i love it
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love that this mattress is eco-friendly. Being a victim of bed bugs, I appreciate that it is mite resistant. I would recommend this for mothers who do not want their children to breathe in chemicals and not complain about bed bugs.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Mount Airy, NC
This is the only way I can convince my babies to go to bed at night. Their mattress is so comfurtable I often find myself laying with them. I really appreciate the fact that it does not have a toxic foam core and that my children are safe while sleeping. Thanks, Pebble Lite Crib Mattress.
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
Perfect
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Quality product with unique look. Slight smell that disappears with time. My oldest child is a light sleeper, but this mattress has helped him become more comfortable. He rest much more soundly now.
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
This is so comfy. I love it!!
Apriil r.
Apriil r.
Moreno valley, CA
I don't have one of these but I'm definitely
Gunna look into buyinq one for my dauqhter
They look super comfortable!!!
Mystaliyah E.
Mystaliyah E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Think he's very comfortable on it as well. The only thing I don't love is the patented cover is not easy to put on or off. Given that he is either spitting up, or pee'ing out of his diaper ALL the time, we had to buy several covers (at $100+ each). They aren't easy to take off in the middle of the night, and then washing and hanging to dry can take awhile. I now end up putting a traditional wet pad over the mattress and under the sheet when I know he's going to have a rough night. It's just so much easier and more practical. But I know it also takes awhile from the benefits of this mattress. Lastly, my zipper broke the first time I used it. Nook nicely provided a replacement, but I do worry that the new one will also rip at some point. Given the price, I would think it would last longer.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Jasper, AL
I love this mattress
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Have you tried this mattress? What is your favorite thing about it?
Shawna T.
Shawna T.
Greenville, NC
Who can afford a $295 crib mattress? I love it, but seriously!!
Makala H.
Makala H.
How does this mattress feel?
Isis B.
Isis B.
Is safe for children?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Evans, CO
How is this product safe for a baby?