Gladys A.
Love that this is a healthy mattress. I feel good that my son is not breathing in chemicals. I think he's very comfortable on it as well. The only thing I don't love is the patented cover is not easy to put on or off. Given that he is either spitting up, or pee'ing out of his diaper ALL the time, we had to buy several covers (at $100+ each). They aren't easy to take off in the middle of the night, and then washing and hanging to dry can take awhile. I now end up putting a traditional wet pad over the mattress and under the sheet when I know he's going to have a rough night. It's just so much easier and more practical. But I know it also takes awhile from the benefits of this mattress. Lastly, my zipper broke the first time I used it. Nook nicely provided a replacement, but I do worry that the new one will also rip at some point. Given the price, I would think it would last longer.