BY PEBBLE LITE CRIB MATTRESS #14 in Cribs

Pebble Lite Crib Mattress
  • "This is one of the best mattress ever it is very comfy and unique the product looks very fancy." in 5 reviews
Kilee F.
Kilee F.
San Clemente, CA
I love this mattress! It's enviornmentally friendly which makes me feel so much better about my baby sleeping on it.
Patresa I.
Patresa I.
Winter Haven, FL
I have heard about this and it seems to get great review.....going to try it.
Milinda N.
Milinda N.
Osseo, MN
We have a different crib mattress for our son, but if we had money in the budget for this, it would be my #1 choice. It looks so comfy and cool!
shayna k.
shayna k.
They are never too ht and never too cold
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Binghamton, NY
I feel so much safer with my babies sleeping on the Pebble Lite Crib Mattress, I know they sleeping comfortable and safe!
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Love that this is a healthy mattress. I feel good that my son is not breathing in chemicals. I think he's very comfortable on it as well. The only thing I don't love is the patented cover is not easy to put on or off. Given that he is either spitting up, or pee'ing out of his diaper ALL the time, we had to buy several covers (at $100+ each). They aren't easy to take off in the middle of the night, and then washing and hanging to dry can take awhile. I now end up putting a traditional wet pad over the mattress and under the sheet when I know he's going to have a rough night. It's just so much easier and more practical. But I know it also takes awhile from the benefits of this mattress. Lastly, my zipper broke the first time I used it. Nook nicely provided a replacement, but I do worry that the new one will also rip at some point. Given the price, I would think it would last longer.
titi r.
titi r.
Oakland, CA
Love it its health and fansy
Reberta P.
Reberta P.
Good, helpful, and nontoxic foam core
Kendall E.
Kendall E.
Myrtle Creek, OR
I love this mattress. It helps me sleep at night knowing there are no chemicals
Bridgette M.
Bridgette M.
Oxnard, CA
All of my 5 children have had this and to be honest i love it! It is very soft and confy!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Have you tried this mattress? What is your favorite thing about it?
Shawna T.
Shawna T.
Greenville, NC
Who can afford a $295 crib mattress? I love it, but seriously!!
Makala H.
Makala H.
How does this mattress feel?
Isis B.
Isis B.
Is safe for children?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Evans, CO
How is this product safe for a baby?