BY PEARSON'S CANDY

In 1998, Pearson's acquired the Bun trademark (the original Wayne Bun Bar, in Fort Wayne, Indiana) from Clark Bar America located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Pearson's bigger better Bun Bars are available in a creamy maple center, smooth vanilla center or chewy caramel center. Each of these items is covered with real milk chocolate and fresh unsalted Virginia peanuts.

Briana M.
Lawrence, KS
My grandmother keeps these at her house all the time, fully stocked. All of the boys in my family love BUNS, and take one with them every time they stop by to see her. Personally, I find them very rich in flavor and too sweet. But the nuts inside are quite popular and it tastes similar to a Baby Ruth candy bar.
Jessica P.
Lansing, MI
I used to get these all of the time when I was a kid. I loved them then and I love them now! The chocolate and the caramel are such a wonderful combination. However, I advise against buying them at any dollar stores.
Katherine S.
Seattle
Chocolate is a necessity of life in my opinion this brand is great kind of on the spending side but still affordable and high quality
Reina R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍😄😋
Aisha W.
Ferriday
Not that good at all.....would never pay again.. price is ok but didn't like the taste. But some of there other products are good
Prowzzy A.
Columbus
Yass vanella it good do good will love to eat this but It again ND again and again will recommend pple trying the stuff
zanyah w.
georgetown
My granddad use to buy me these all the time there really good and if ur not a picky eater u will love them
Rachele H.
N Ridgeville, OH
Love vanilla and chocolate perfect mix together, great flavor very smooth. Cures my chocolate craving.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
This is my favourite chocolate yummyyy yummy  I love it, very delicious that is why  I buy it every single day , best of the best chocolate I ever taste that is why I chose them everytime!!
I love this chocolate so mush it's so beautiful
Best regard
Mounira
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favourite chocolate and I love it, very delicious that is why I buy it every single day , best of the best chocolate I ever taste that is why I chose them everytime!