BY PEARSON'S CANDY #63 in Nut Candy

Pearsons nut roll 1.8oz. Salted nut roll see more...

Alli M.
If you are a fan of Payday candy bars, take a pass on this one. It is a very poor substitute for a Payday candy bar.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Not bad. Definitely a bit on the salty side, but if you like the salty sweet combo you might thoroughly enjoy them. I wouldn't call them healthy - salt and sugar. You can find them in most vending machines and gas stations, worth a try if you love peanuts and marshmallows.
Jessica Q.
Winton, CA
I absolutely love these!!! They sell them at Dollar Tree in King Size and I get them when I really crave them. It's a white nougat roll covered in crunchy sometimes salty peanuts.
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
These are seriously delcious! They taste sooo good! They have peanuts on the outside and the I am not sure what but something yummy inside
Wyatt-Jess C.
Fairfield, IA
I like buying these when I have a sweet tooth because it's the only candy bar that doesn't leave me feeling like I've had a sugar overload
Erica B.
Moses Lake, WA
I was not a fan of these! I usually love but candy but this was not good... The vanilla made it way to strong to eat even half of it
TERRA N.
Roy, UT
One of my favorite candy bars! I love the middle filling part and it's covered in peanuts which are healthy ;)
Regina H.
Tampa, FL
This nut roll is so delicious. It's worth every penny. The entire family enjoy them. Makes a great snack
Guadalupe L.
These are so gross, they taste all mushy and the peanuts weren't even crunchy. It had this weird thing in it that was just ew.
Melissa F.
One of my favs! I'm not a fan of payday because it's so hard on my teeth, but this is soft and delicious. Great value for under a buck. I grab one everyday on my lunch break.