BY PEARSON'S CANDY

In 1998, Pearson's acquired the Bun trademark (the original Wayne Bun Bar, in Fort Wayne, Indiana) from Clark Bar America located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Pearson's bigger better Bun Bars are available in a creamy maple center, smooth vanilla center or chewy caramel center. Each of these items is covered with real milk chocolate and fresh unsalted Virginia peanuts.

Buy on Walmart
Reina R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍😄😋
Robin B.
Carpentersville, IL
Had a huge kick for maple candy during my second trimester and these did the trick. Love the caramel ones as well!
zakaria e.
agadir
Mr. Director :
It is a great honor for me to present to you my image as an advertising photographer who can work with you to provide a good image of the product at no cost and thanks.
Walquidia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have not tried them yet but if I would like to buy them and see what they know, they have recommended it to me, but I have not yet decided to try it.
Faye M.
Wirral
Not really a fan of this! But I guess everyone is different. I would say if you like maple then you will like this bar
Marytė L.
London, London
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely tasty and worth all money we paying for it.
Very nice flavour and makes you get it all the time!