BY PEARSON'S CANDY

In 1998, Pearson's acquired the Bun trademark (the original Wayne Bun Bar, in Fort Wayne, Indiana) from Clark Bar America located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Pearson's bigger better Bun Bars are available in a creamy maple center, smooth vanilla center or chewy caramel center. Each of these items is covered with real milk chocolate and fresh unsalted Virginia peanuts.

Alex R.
Newburgh
These maple bun bars are AMAZING. They’re not too sweet and they satisfy even the strongest sweet tooth. The only problem is that it’s hard to find these near me, so they’re always a nice treat when I travel and find them!
Isabel B.
Houston
I do recommend it but not that much because it has this stick feeling that u can only eat one so the sugar is too much is pricey all the time no good value and I would not purchase it again.
Reina R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍😄😋
Robin B.
Carpentersville, IL
Had a huge kick for maple candy during my second trimester and these did the trick. Love the caramel ones as well!
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
So these maple bun bars are alright. They are too sweet for me However I know that some people just love them because my hubby loves the banks. I complaint is that they are mushy so they stick to my team and I think it’s just too much for me however if you like very sweet candy Then I recommend these for you.
zakaria e.
agadir
Mr. Director :
It is a great honor for me to present to you my image as an advertising photographer who can work with you to provide a good image of the product at no cost and thanks.
Walquidia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have not tried them yet but if I would like to buy them and see what they know, they have recommended it to me, but I have not yet decided to try it.
yinnibel f.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL
addicted to chocolate I love it is divine is a delicious experience the flavor, its texture the smell, and especially the almond
Faye M.
Wirral
Not really a fan of this! But I guess everyone is different. I would say if you like maple then you will like this bar
Marytė L.
London, London
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely tasty and worth all money we paying for it.
Very nice flavour and makes you get it all the time!