BY PEARSON'S CANDY

Since 1924, Bit-O-Honey has been made from taffy flavored with real honey. It’s the same great taste that you’ve grown to love—unless you’ve never tried it before!

• When I was a kid and went trick or treating I would alway...1 Answers
  • What are these?3 Answers
  • I remember bit o honey growing up,and it was so soft and...2 Answers
Buy on CVS*
Ashleigh S.
Adrian
Yum I love this candy. It’s so yummy and is my weakness. It has a nice flavor and isnt too much or too little. It has a very nice flavor to it and is a good pick me up for a sweet tooth. It isn’t very pricey either! I love recommending it to friends and family!
Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
These are a guilty pleasure of mine. Sometimes i am just craving a real simple snack that is sweet and I will get my sweet fix from these. I remember eating these when I was younger with my family. The taste is a classic and I will never not buy these!!
Tami K.
Hot Springs
My grandpa used to buy this type of candy for me as a little girl. I buy the candy every time I find it somewhere. The pricing is very affordable. I will continue to buy the candy in the future for my grandkids!
Ashlee C.
Greenville
Love this product!!! Don’t like eating any other type of brand of chocolate other than this one !!! Not bad for the price!!! I purchase it where ever I can find the best price!!
Alexis C.
Logan, UT
My mom loves these candies! They are honestly my moms most favorite candy. They taste like honey and it seems as if they have some type of crushed peanut mixed into it too.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Bit-O-Honey Candy Theater Box 4 oz more...
I try and get these every time i go to the movies! they are so creamy and so delicious its crazy! my mom use to get them when i was younger, and i guess it just stuck!
Mindy M.
Huntington, IN
These bring back memories of me sitting with my dad and un-twisting this delicious, buttery candy. I love these so much! And now I love to share them with my 4 kids!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh I know these wonderful little packages of sunshine have been around for ages giving everyone that great nutty honey flavor! You just have to be a bit careful while chewing since you husband pulled out his crown with one of these. Oh my! Pearson's Bit-O-Honey
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
One of my favorite candies of all time!! So yummy! Delicious almond and honey flavor---I could eat the whole bag! I've been eating these since I was a kid. No other candy like it...will continue to purchase.
Daria Q.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Bit O Honey Bit-o-honey 1.7oz Singles Bar more...
I had never tried this stuff before, but it is baller my friend. My boyfriend says there was peanut butter in it, I presume to keep me away from it because I hate peanut butter more than anything. But he was lying! It is scrumptious!
Leslie G.
Can you order these online?
Alyvia P.
What are these?
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I remember bit o honey growing up,and it was so soft and the taste was sooo delious but over the years it seemed that it disappeared but made a come back and when I tried them more than one package they were always hard and didn't have that honey taste as it did before so my question is has anyone recently had bit o honey and I would like to know was it soft and how was the taste???? Curious!!!! Thank you!!!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
When I was a kid and went trick or treating I would always sneak in my brothers bag and switch these nasty candies for his chocolates lol🍬🍬