BY PEARSON'S CANDY

Since 1924, Bit-O-Honey has been made from taffy flavored with real honey. It’s the same great taste that you’ve grown to love—unless you’ve never tried it before!

• When I was a kid and went trick or treating I would always sneak ...1 Answers
  • What are these?3 Answers
  • I remember bit o honey growing up,and it was so soft and the tas...2 Answers
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Bit O Honey candy bars are hard to find, but when I do, I stock up on them. I eat a handful every day. I used to love them as a kid, and I still do. I buy them by the box at Walmart. They are affordable, and last a long time. I will repurchase them every time I find them.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
This is one on my go-to treats for after dinner dessert! I like the individually wrapped bite sized pieces. They're sweet yet savory at the same time and fill my after-dinner craving for a sweet treat. I love buying these and they remind me of childhood!
Dacy D.
I love this candy. It's the right amount of sweet. You will spend quite a bit of time trying to pick it out of your teeth. Definitely one of the more sticky candies.
Tonya C.
These are amazing. Just the right amount of chocolate flavor and chewiness. I grew up with these and these new chocolate ones are amazing as well.
Mirella R.
Thermal, CA
These bring so many good memories of when i was younger 👌😅they were so good i couldn't have JUST one lol
Jessica H.
Chula Vista, CA
I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but this is one of my all time favorite candies!!
Taylor S.
I'm obsessed with this! It's so addicting and I don't feel guilty easting it!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Oh I know these wonderful little packages of sunshine have been around for ages giving everyone that great nutty honey flavor! You just have to be a bit careful while chewing since you husband pulled out his crown with one of these. Oh my! Pearson's Bit-O-Honey
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
One of my favorite candies of all time!! So yummy! Delicious almond and honey flavor---I could eat the whole bag! I've been eating these since I was a kid. No other candy like it...will continue to purchase.
Alexis C.
My mom loves these candies! They are honestly my moms most favorite candy. They taste like honey and it seems as if they have some type of crushed peanut mixed into it too.
Leslie G.
Can you order these online?
Alyvia P.
What are these?
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I remember bit o honey growing up,and it was so soft and the taste was sooo delious but over the years it seemed that it disappeared but made a come back and when I tried them more than one package they were always hard and didn't have that honey taste as it did before so my question is has anyone recently had bit o honey and I would like to know was it soft and how was the taste???? Curious!!!! Thank you!!!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
When I was a kid and went trick or treating I would always sneak in my brothers bag and switch these nasty candies for his chocolates lol🍬🍬