BY PEARS

Pears® Oil Clear is the gentle way to remove excess oil and get your skin to its pristine, wonderful best. Pears® soap has been dermatologically tested for all skin types. Its special 'oil clear' formula contains lemon flower extracts. It helps to clean away the excess oil from your skin while the glycerin ensures your skin stays gently cared for. Pears® has maintained its heritage for over 200 years. see more...

Tithi M.
I swear by this soap it’s so amazing. Totally transformed my skin, make my skin clean and free of acne and helped me control it. It makes my skin so soft and smooth and completely acne free and helps control oil.
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
As someone with sensitive skin my biggest judgement for products is if they irritate me or not, this soap works the best for me and I’ve tried a good few, it has a nice scent and definitely still cleans thoroughly, I’ve never felt unclean using this and it’s not expensive either