Pears Transparent Soap Gentle Care 4.4 oz uploaded by Nazra N.Pears Transparent Soap Gentle Care 4.4 oz uploaded by Nazra N.

BY PEARS

Pears soap is a natural way to attain clean, healthy looking skin. It contains high quality skincare ingredients like glycerin and natural oils. Pears soap is especially made to take care of even sensitive and delicate skin. Size: 4.4 ounces Quantity: One (1) soap Targeted area: Body Skin/hair type: Most skin types Active ingredients: Sorbitol, aqua, sodium palmate, sodium stearate, sodium palm kernelate, sodium rosinate, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, PEG -4, alcohol, glycerin, perfume, sodium chloride, sodium meta bisulfite, etidronic acid, tetra sodium EDTA, BHT, CI 12490, CI 47005, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, eugenol, limonene, linalool. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Mandy C.
Brattleboro, VT
This soap lathered well and smelled some what nice. It was gentle on my face, and left a clean feeling. It is a bar of soap, so I feel it is harder tp maneuver than a pump soap.
Rhonda N.
My absolute favorite soap for cleansing my face. While I do use other moisturizing cleansers and washes, this stuff gets down too it and leaves your skin feeling like it got a true deep clean!
Samantha M.
I love this soap ! It is what I use on my face and it really works well ! I love the smell of it and it's adorable. I found it at my local dollar tree for 1$ a bar. I use it every time I take a shower and it doesn't dry my face out at all. One bar lasts me like a month !
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
This soap is super gentle on the skin, great for using on babes at a tender age and smells so good and fresh. PEAR SOAP gives a good lather and is always a fresh smell that leaves you feel extra clean after use.
Jaynelle B.
Good for sensitive skin. I don't use other soaps on my face but I'll use this. Keeps you feeling fresh.
akshata l.
indore
i use this soap as a daily soap . i find this soap amazing in terms of wash . but also it is not as mild as other soaps available in the market . the smell is good and the soap looks amazing. you can see the dirt wash off from your body but it leaves the skin dry.
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
As someone with sensitive skin my biggest judgement for products is if they irritate me or not, this soap works the best for me and I’ve tried a good few, it has a nice scent and definitely still cleans thoroughly, I’ve never felt unclean using this and it’s not expensive either
Debbie T.
ANNAN
I love this soap. It smells lovely and leaves your skin clean and soft. It looks really unusual as it's a brown gold transparent colour. Very reasonable priced
Nazra N.
Allahabad
I have stop using any harsh chemical based facewash..i use this soap its 98% glycerin and really good for any type of skin..it moisturise the skin also.
Dee G.
Smells good and it feels nice on the skin .. I switch up my soaps but this is one i use often
Abbey M.
Noblesville, IN
Has anyone used this product??? Does it make your skin feel dry after using it?
Brandi P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anyone used this as far as soap eyebrow method?