Pears Transparent Soap Gentle Care 4.4 oz uploaded by Nazra N.Pears Transparent Soap Gentle Care 4.4 oz uploaded by Nazra N.

BY PEARS

Pears soap is a natural way to attain clean, healthy looking skin. It contains high quality skincare ingredients like glycerin and natural oils. Pears soap is especially made to take care of even sensitive and delicate skin. Size: 4.4 ounces Quantity: One (1) soap Targeted area: Body Skin/hair type: Most skin types Active ingredients: Sorbitol, aqua, sodium palmate, sodium stearate, sodium palm kernelate, sodium rosinate, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, PEG -4, alcohol, glycerin, perfume, sodium chloride, sodium meta bisulfite, etidronic acid, tetra sodium EDTA, BHT, CI 12490, CI 47005, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, eugenol, limonene, linalool. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Samantha M.
I love this soap ! It is what I use on my face and it really works well ! I love the smell of it and it's adorable. I found it at my local dollar tree for 1$ a bar. I use it every time I take a shower and it doesn't dry my face out at all. One bar lasts me like a month !
Jaynelle B.
Good for sensitive skin. I don't use other soaps on my face but I'll use this. Keeps you feeling fresh.
Rhonda N.
My absolute favorite soap for cleansing my face. While I do use other moisturizing cleansers and washes, this stuff gets down too it and leaves your skin feeling like it got a true deep clean!
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
This soap is super gentle on the skin, great for using on babes at a tender age and smells so good and fresh. PEAR SOAP gives a good lather and is always a fresh smell that leaves you feel extra clean after use.
Dee G.
Smells good and it feels nice on the skin .. I switch up my soaps but this is one i use often
Nazra N.
Allahabad
I have stop using any harsh chemical based facewash..i use this soap its 98% glycerin and really good for any type of skin..it moisturise the skin also.
Abbey M.
Noblesville, IN
Has anyone used this product??? Does it make your skin feel dry after using it?
Brandi P.
Anyone used this as far as soap eyebrow method?