BY PEARS

Pears soap is a natural way to attain clean, healthy looking skin. It contains high quality skincare ingredients like glycerin and natural oils. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
Pear Soap is an excellent product. This is a product I began using years ago. My first experience with Pears Soap was experimental. I was in a Dollar store, saw that it was a big bar and inexpensive but without a strong odor. I have used it and liked it every since. Unfortunately, local stores where I live don't carry it so I finally decided to order it through Amazon.com. The product is an excellent one. I believe it cleans very well, lasts quite awhile but is not loaded with bunches of artificial additives. I have used both the Mint Extract version and original Transparent version of the soap and I like both. If the buyer is interested in power scents such as Lilac, Wintergreen, or something with an overpowering scent this is NOT the soap to buy. If, as a buyer you want a soap that gets the job done without a lot of flair, this is it.
Danielle  C.
Danielle C.
I have really bad eczema and the only thing that makes it feel better and go away is this pear soap. I love it. I don't wash without it. Totally recommend you use this!
Norene C.
Norene C.
The original Pears soap is a classic. It is easy to find and very economical. You can buy a multi pack for just a few dollars. It is a clear glycerine based soap that leaves skin feeling very clean without causing dryness. I had very minor occasional blemishes on my back, and this soap cleans so well the blemishes have cleared. Pears has a little rosemary in it, so that gives it a very soft and mild scent. I used to have a friend in England, and this was her favorite soap. Lovely.
Maria M.
Maria M.
The smell is not to plesent but did clear out my skin its super cheap you will need a moisturizer
Rudy R.
Rudy R.
Mattapan, MA
This pack of pears soap is value for money...if you have troublesome skin like mine, you would this soap, the smell is everything and it is affordable. I love love love this soap
Abdul N.
Abdul N.
india
Pears is the most good product all over the world my sister and my aunt is the fan of Pears soap they using the pear soap all over years it gives good result it makes the skin soft and supple Pears soap is enriched with glycerin it is very good to dry skin my sister and my aunt has dry skin they use it for their skin they have good result if I win the Pears soap I will give to my sister and my aunt they will be happy I recommend people to use Pears soap and they will feel good if u feel good I also feel good.......feel good be happy i say only 2 word use it ....use it ....use it....
Saloni A.
Saloni A.
It very good soap most of the indian use pears soap it hydrate the skin and the fregrence of sandalwood and clean your face
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Pears is one of the most gentle body soap I have ever used. It has glycerine formula to protect the skin from drying out. The fragrance of this soap is really good. Besides Pears in Pure and Gentle formula there are more two other Pears in Soft and Fresh which is in blue colour and the other one is glycerine and lemon flower extracts in green colour. These 3 works just the same. Only the labelling, name, colours and fragrance of this soap differs. Lastly u need to be careful while washing your face because if the soap comes in contact with the eye it burns.
ruby k.
ruby k.
It's really not easy to find the bathing soap which doesn't dry your skin but on the contrary actually moisturise skin and helps improving skin. My skin is really sensitive and I was worried about rashes and blimeshes. One of my friend advised me to use Pears . I followed her advise and saw the results . Pears is really mild which is good for sensitive and dry skin. its doesn't make skin dry and patchy like other products. It does make skin feel soft and improves complexion. It actually helps in reducing dark spots and blimeshes but one need to use the product for at least 2 to 3 months to see the results.
subhojita s.
subhojita s.
The pears soap bars are great. They are made of glycerine and so very gentle on the skin. It makes my skin so smooth and soft .
Quvante A.
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Am I the only one that doesn't find this soap too felt?