BY PEARS

Pears soap is a natural way to attain clean, healthy looking skin. It contains high quality skincare ingredients like glycerin and natural oils. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Norene C.
The original Pears soap is a classic. It is easy to find and very economical. You can buy a multi pack for just a few dollars. It is a clear glycerine based soap that leaves skin feeling very clean without causing dryness. I had very minor occasional blemishes on my back, and this soap cleans so well the blemishes have cleared. Pears has a little rosemary in it, so that gives it a very soft and mild scent. I used to have a friend in England, and this was her favorite soap. Lovely.
Estefania G.
Pear Soap is an excellent product. This is a product I began using years ago. My first experience with Pears Soap was experimental. I was in a Dollar store, saw that it was a big bar and inexpensive but without a strong odor. I have used it and liked it every since. Unfortunately, local stores where I live don't carry it so I finally decided to order it through Amazon.com. The product is an excellent one. I believe it cleans very well, lasts quite awhile but is not loaded with bunches of artificial additives. I have used both the Mint Extract version and original Transparent version of the soap and I like both. If the buyer is interested in power scents such as Lilac, Wintergreen, or something with an overpowering scent this is NOT the soap to buy. If, as a buyer you want a soap that gets the job done without a lot of flair, this is it.
Danielle  C.
I have really bad eczema and the only thing that makes it feel better and go away is this pear soap. I love it. I don't wash without it. Totally recommend you use this!
Rudy R.
This pack of pears soap is value for money...if you have troublesome skin like mine, you would this soap, the smell is everything and it is affordable. I love love love this soap
Maria M.
The smell is not to plesent but did clear out my skin its super cheap you will need a moisturizer
Christine N.
Mississauga, ON
Pears soap is super cute and smells nice but personally as someone with combination skin it doesn't work to well. my family who have more oily skin like it but my skin personally feels really dry after using it. But i know my family always have a nice glow and they say they feel really clean after use.   -
kids k.
My husband loves this soap. Gentle, clean, smells great. It is so well priced especially with a coupon it costs 99cents a box...for three soaps!!!! You cannot get a better deal than that on soap, people!
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
As someone with sensitive skin my biggest judgement for products is if they irritate me or not, this soap works the best for me and I’ve tried a good few, it has a nice scent and definitely still cleans thoroughly, I’ve never felt unclean using this and it’s not expensive either
Charley B.
Abbey Foregate , Shrewsbury
I love pears soap! It looks great and classy in my soap dish and also smells and feels great. Leaves me feeling so fresh and I think the multipacks are also great value for money - I buy them again and again
Samantha G.
Pears is one of the most gentle body soap I have ever used. It has glycerine formula to protect the skin from drying out. The fragrance of this soap is really good. Besides Pears in Pure and Gentle formula there are more two other Pears in Soft and Fresh which is in blue colour and the other one is glycerine and lemon flower extracts in green colour. These 3 works just the same. Only the labelling, name, colours and fragrance of this soap differs. Lastly u need to be careful while washing your face because if the soap comes in contact with the eye it burns.
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Am I the only one that doesn't find this soap too felt?