Pears Oil Clear Dermatologist Tested with Lemon Flower Extract Soap 120g X 4 Bars uploaded by Roman D.

BY UNILEVER

NEW Pears Natural Oil- Clear Glycerin Transparent Soap each bar is 4.4 oz. Hypoallergenic and Non Comedogenic. Pears Soap is a natural way to attain clean, healthy looking skin. It contains high quality skincare ingredients like glycerin and natural... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
As someone with sensitive skin my biggest judgement for products is if they irritate me or not, this soap works the best for me and I’ve tried a good few, it has a nice scent and definitely still cleans thoroughly, I’ve never felt unclean using this and it’s not expensive either
Roman D.
Port-of-spain
I've been using this for two months, so far it has worked really well removing excess Oil on my body. The price is very affordable and reasonable. I would recommend this for has who is trying to get rid of oily skin. I mostly used this on my face to remove that excess oil and scent of the soap are to die for its amazing, actually the most pleasing scent from a soap. The first time i used the soap i could have already feel it working on my face.