Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapPears
Natural Glycerine Transparent Soap

Pears Natural Glycerine Transparent Soap

by Pears

#21 in Bar Soap

Pears soap is the world's oldest brand of soap and is loved by generations of people all over the world.

Is this a good product to do soap brows with I seen others use it but not many reviews?
Does this have a great scent? Pros and cons on sensitive skin?
Is there a proper way to do soap brows? I’ve tried a few times and it just doesn’t seem right to me, but it could just be me not being able to pull off the look..lol This is the soap I used Pears Natural Glycerine Transparent Soap
Start your review of Pears Natural Glycerine Transparent Soap!
Product Highlights
This is the best soap for sensitive skin I’ve used this soap since I was a baby, and it’s been used in my family for so many yearsin reviews
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
Pears Natural Glycerine Transparent Soap uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love this product for my brows! Super cost effective, and you get a natural but bold brow!
Layza P.
Eau Claire, WI
Pears Natural Glycerine Transparent Soap uploaded by Layza P.
One of the best eyebrow soap out there!!! Tried the benefit and nyx and by far the best brow soap I ever tried. I haven't tried the abh yet but this one still the best for me. It holds up my eyebrow so well like literally all day! It's also easy to wash since this is soap. The only thing I don't like is this one gives me small bumps on my forhead especially if I use the same spoolie. Which I actually don't mind that much since I really like this one.
claudia L.
Laredo,Tx
Pears Natural Glycerine Transparent Soap uploaded by claudia L.
Pears Natural Glycerine Transparent Soap I bought this soap for my daughter's eyebrows. It works really well and it keeps her eyebrows neat and in place.❤❤❤❤ 100% Recommended
Mercedes V.
Corp Christi, TX
Pears Natural Glycerine Transparent Soap uploaded by Mercedes V.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
If you’re looking for a good soap to achieve the soap brows, THIS IS THE ONE!! It’s not sticky and my hairs do not move at all! Stays in place all day! And it was only $1! 😍 I’ve been using it for a while now and I’ve barely even made a dent in it. I can tell it’s gonna last me a long time.
Irene W.
Sacramento, CA
Pears Natural Glycerine Transparent Soap uploaded by Irene W.
Pears Natural Glycerine Transparent Soap uploaded by Irene W.
I love using this for..yes, you got it right! LOL. Soap brows! I also love that I can easily buy this from the dollar store. Very affordable at 1 dollar a piece! I would certainly recommend this for bushy brow fans and will continue purchasing this when I ran out. My brows stay in place all day and they are not messy to use. I just spray water on it with an atomizer and rub my eyebrow brush until a pasty consistency is formed. I then brush my brows and voila! Bushy brows for the day. Love this. Actually same effect with the Patrick Ta brow wax, which I have.
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Pears Natural Glycerine Transparent Soap uploaded by Betzabe C.
Found this soap to make my brows on dollar tree and its amazing 🤩 and stay in place all day love it just for $1 dollar love it
Evelyn A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Pears Natural Glycerine Transparent Soap uploaded by Evelyn A.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love this on my brows !! Keeps them in place all day but hate when it turns white if I add too much water/setting spray. It’s super affordable gets the job done! I did a DIY project with this and melted it in a pan and placed it inside a glass container I found at hobby lobby and that’s how I stored it :)
Karla S.
Pears Natural Glycerine Transparent Soap uploaded by Karla S.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Definitely a great product to substitute for brow gel, it’s soo good at giving you the brow lamination look !
Yesenia S.
Reseda, CA
Pears Natural Glycerine Transparent Soap uploaded by Yesenia S.
Use it to set my brows. Keeps them up and sets them very nice. Absolutely recommend to set your brows.
Adela ..
South Gate, CA
Pears Natural Glycerine Transparent Soap uploaded by Adela ..
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I started using this 2 weeks ago and I love the way it leaves my skin. My skin feels moisturized and soft after using this. It is also great for eyebrow use. It’s super affordable, I highly recommend it ! Pears
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney B.
Transylvania, LA
il y a un mois
Georgia D. il y a 10 jours
I wouldn't say that there is really a proper way to do it, it's really up to you. Personally I wet the soap and then rub my brow brush in it and brush my brows upwards. I would say just fiddle around and see what you like. It also for sure helps to watch other people do it so look up some videos on youtube. I'm sure you're able to pull off the look just keep trying it out and see what works for you!
Ktheary K.
Antioch, CA
il y a 4 mois
Pears Soap Gentle Care Transparent 4.4 oz I never seen this bar soap before. Where can I find them. I read a lot of reviews every one talking about their eyes bows. I want to know more ?
Jennifer P. il y a 4 mois
We have them at our local dollar tree
Isabella M.
Concord, CA
il y a 4 mois
Pears Natural Glycerine Transparent Soap How do I use this to get great soap brows?
Sarah D. il y a 4 mois
Apply this soap as the finishing topcoat to set the color and shape of your brows. The final step of brow application should include some form of setting, whether it be spray, powder or gel is totally up to you. You can use this soap to replace settings sprays or gels or you can apply in addition to.