BY D'ANJOU #84 in Fruit

• Has anyone ever tried an Asian pear? Another one of my favorite fr...2 Answers
Ronesha P.
Ronesha P.
Sanford, FL
I went to Walmart and picked up a few they were so juicy and fresh. I really wish I had picked up more because it was worth it
Christine S.
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
Foodie Expert
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
My favorite and fruit and my favorite variety! I like when they are a little over ripe and super juicy! I put them in the fridge to get them cold
kim G.
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is one of my favorite fruits and favorite type of pear. sweet and delishes!
Ablueday2 S.
Ablueday2 S.
Love this pear. They are juicy and sweet. Also really great in a fruit tart. I feel good about giving this to my kids.
noor k.
noor k.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Williamstown, NJ
A sweet treat! They are soft and juicy and great for your digestion! I like them best in the fall/winter when they are in season.
Luis-Arianna P.
Luis-Arianna P.
Albuquerque, NM
This is cute!but for the prices don't think I would be buying it for a gift
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
These pears are really good for making desserts because they're firm enough. But they taste juicy on their own as well :)
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Has anyone ever tried an Asian pear? Another one of my favorite fruits...