Pears 4.4-ounce Oil Clear Soap uploaded by Serin H.

BY PEARS

Pears Oil Clear cleanser is a refreshing and gentle way to attain glowing, healthy-looking skin Soap gently cleanses excess oil on the surface of the skin Pears soap is especially made to take care of even sensitive and delicate skin Special Oil Clear formula helps to retain skin's essential oils and moisture Cleans thoroughly yet gently, and rinses clean Hypoallergenic Non-comedogenic Mild cleansing formula Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

• I used pears product before but is this oil clear soap worth?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bano B.
Bano B.
Lake Orion, MI
This is a very bad soap and it dries out my skin. It also causes pimples on my face when I wash my face. I would not recommend this product to someone with sensitive skin but it is OK for people that don't have sensitive skin because they might not get pimples or acne.
Sky W.
Sky W.
Clermont
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to like this soap, since it's very affordable and is supposed to help with oily skin. However, it gave me acne. A lot more acne. :(
Marina I.
Marina I.
Cairo
I don`t have acne problems, but I usually have pimples especially at summer. Since I started to use this soap the pimples decreased gradually. whenever I use it, my skin doesn`t look oily or extra shine and it does look super clean, but you have to moisturize your skin as to not be really dry. I will continue using it of course.
Diya A.
Diya A.
Pears is a very good company which sells soap I love this soap it did meet my expectations it softened my skin it is worth the money..
Hora C.
Hora C.
Bahrain - hamad town
Don't hesitate to try this soap I use in combination with oil free moisturizer and have noticed amazing improvements in my skin.
Vaishu S.
Vaishu S.
This soap is so great that I my friends buys this also and my mom now lines this it hydrates on the skin
hajar b.
hajar b.
It's worth trying it smell perfect I'm really loving it you won't never regret buying it
Jyoti G.
Jyoti G.
India
I used pears product before but is this oil clear soap worth?