BY PEARLS #72 in Pickled Vegetables

Pearls® Queen Olives Pimiento Olives.
Fun at Your Fingertips™!
25 calories per 2 olives.
Musco Family Olive Co®. see more...

Kristen O.
Mankato, MN
#backyardbash When I go to a party, the first thing I look for is olives. My sister, cousin and I are known for fighting over olives and we are, allegedly, grown ups! I love this brand of olives so much. They are BIG with just the right amount of salty tang. If you really want to treat yoself, get the ones stuffed with garlic. I've got a jar chillin' for my next #backyardbash right now. Divine!
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
I love olives. This brand is a little more pricey for the amount of product you get but its worth it. They're not too vinegary like some I've tried and they are a nice firm, plump size. Not too mushy either. Trust me, I know my olives. I love them so much, I named my rabbit Olive and he's a boy. ❤️🐰
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
These are really good! Big olives that are perfectly salty. One of my all time favorite snacks- add some crackers and cheese slices. Great on pizza or in salads and the perfect thing to have with beers.
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
This brand is consistent in it's quality of product. The olives always taste good and I have never found a pit in the jar. Last night I made a Mediterranean Chicken dish with these olives and it was delicious.
Megan G.
Candler, NC
These olives are great! They are my preferred choice when buying olives from a jar. Unfortunately, I can only find this brand in selected grocery stores.
ashley p.
eschenbach, baden
I love spanish olives and pearls is a product I always buy. I will definitely continue to buy their olives as they taste good and are a great price.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
There isn't too much to say about this product. These olives are absolutely delicious. I can eat them like popcorn.
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
I love, with cheese or pizza, or wrapped meat is delicious should try it, i love love love love.........
Alicia C.
Campbell Hall, NY
I have to say that aftet trying the these, I don't think id be able to buy anyother brand.
Sarah I.
These are the best ever tasted olives just like the Goya olives sour and delicious.