BY GENERIC #24 in Probiotics

Pearls Probiotic High Potency Softgels, 30 ct: Advanced three-layer softgel Survives stomach acid see more...

Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are my favorite probiotics.

Probiotics are not going to help you lose a lot of weight, but they are great for balancing the gut and I definitely notice a difference when I take these. It seems like I don't carry as much water weight and my food digests much easier. I also have dermatitis so these help calm it when it flares up.

I like this brand because they are a good price and they are very easy to swallow. I usually purchase these at Walmart.
Marianne B.
Santa Barbara, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great, however due to the perfect little round shape they are very easy to drop and lose. I know this seems like a silly problem but it happened a lot.
S. W.