BY PEARLS

Pearls Chopped Ripe Black Olives are among the most versatile, flavorful foods available and are an essential ingredient in many ethnic cooking styles including Italian, Greek, and Mexican recipes. Unlike other olive companies that use iodized salt,... see more...

Raechal M.
Independence, KS
Chopped olives have good taste. These chopped olives are perfect for cooking such as adding to cream cheese dips or topping homemade pizzas. Would recommend this product.
nora a.
Charlotte, NC
I love olive. it taste so good , it is not so salty and it dose not need more salt i always put it with my salad and it great
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Honestly I hate olives but my mother loves them so I always pick up a can for her and she eats them straight from the can
Amber L.
These olives are great because it saves you the time of c hoping them. We love them on our pizzas and tacos.