BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePearlessence
Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Facial Serum

Pearlessence Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Facial Serum

by Pearlessence

Pearlessence Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Facial Serum
Vitamin C delivers powerful hydration while Hyaluronic Acid helps plump the skin.

Ingredients overview
Purified Aqua , Glycereth-26 , Propanediol , Dimethicone , Xanthan Gum , Hydroxyethyl Cellulose , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Aminomethyl Propanediol , Peg-12 Dimethicone , Citric Acid , Biosaccharide Gum-2 , Lactic Acid , Sodium Hyaluronate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Licorice Root Extract , Ethylhexylglycerin , Phenoxyethanol , Dehydroacetic Acid , Benzyl Alcohol

Just bought this has anyone tried this product Pearlessence Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Facial Serum ?
DooEs this help with redness?
Just bought this product. Wonder what is everyone’s thoughts on it?
Start your review of Pearlessence Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Facial Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Darya M.
Pearlessence Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Facial Serum uploaded by Darya M.
It’s okay, nothing special. I even couldn’t say if it did anything to my skin. I used it once a day in my evening routine: after toner and before moisturizer.
Giovanna A.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Pearlessence Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Facial Serum uploaded by Giovanna A.
I use this vitamin c everyday! It have been helping me to get my acne scars disappear. I love this one and I super recommend
Massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,363 reviews
Pearlessence Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Facial Serum uploaded by Massiel H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Me encanta como hidrata y cuida mi piel la rejuvenece y me siento con una piel reluciente y hidratada y fresca tiene buen precio y es muy fácil de usar con buenos beneficios
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,272 reviews
Pearlessence Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Facial Serum uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Pearlessence vitamin c and hyaluronic acid brightening facial serum and it costs $6.00 at Marshall’s. This is not tacky or sticky at all. Very, very faint scent that is not detectable when I apply it. This gave very subtle results, I would say it helps with hydration. Quick absorption of the lotion that I apply afterwards. I didn’t see any visible difference in brightening at first, with continued use it seemed to help a little.
Cindy O.
San Diego, CA
Pearlessence Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Facial Serum uploaded by Cindy O.
Llevo usando este sérum dos semanas y si he notado un cambio en mi piel, se siente más suavecita. Al momento de ponermelo se siente un poco pegajoso y la cara queda media brillosa por eso opte por ponerme lo por las noches, porque además en las mañanas me lavo la carita con jabón que contiene niacinamida y he leído que se recomienda no mezclar la vitamina C con esta.
Nicole P.
Boston, MA
Pearlessence Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Facial Serum uploaded by Nicole P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I bought this at TJ Maxx just to have some sort of serum in my skincare while I looked for a better option. I actually really enjoy this serum though! I think it is very hydrating and I would recommend as a lower price serum, or for those just getting into a skin care routine.
Emily C.
Pearlessence Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Facial Serum uploaded by Emily C.
Really love the light feeling it goes on so soft , dries but moisturizes. NO sticky feeling , no pilling. I found this by accident and I love it. It was only $6.00 . So far its been 5 stars! I recommend it, no scent. It keeps my face moisturized without drying it out or irritating it , I'm looking forward to seeing if it provides long term results, I'll take short term all day moisture though! #skincare #face #cleanbeauty #influenster #explorepage #moisturizer #serum
Christina  S.
Santee, CA
Pearlessence Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Facial Serum uploaded by Christina  S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I’ve only used this product once so I can’t give a super detailed review. It was gentle on the skin. Also has a pleasant smell. More to follow in the upcoming weeks
Yasiris V.
Carolina , PR
Pearlessence Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Facial Serum uploaded by Yasiris V.
I was pretty surprised with this product. I actually like it. My skin has less break outs and is feeling much hydrated than before. It says that helps with plumping the skin, but sometimes I forget to apply so I can say much about it, but I do see my skin looking really good since I started a small skin care routine with this product and other Pearlessence products.
Sammy B.
Grove City, PA
Pearlessence Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Facial Serum uploaded by Sammy B.
I’ve starting a new skincare routine and added this into it. I’m pleased with it so far, gives added moisture and I can tell my skin looks brighter in the mornings. Love the dropper and the milky gel isn’t too excessive with the level of acids which is good since my skin has been a little sensitive lately.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...