Pearlessence Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Facial Serum uploaded by Heather S.

BY PEARLESSENCE

Pearlessence Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Facial Serum
Vitamin C delivers powerful hydration while Hyaluronic Acid helps plump the skin.

Ingredients overview
Purified Aqua , Glycereth-26 , Propanediol , Dimethicone , Xanthan Gum , Hydroxyethyl Cellulose , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Aminomethyl Propanediol , Peg-12 Dimethicone , Citric Acid , Biosaccharide Gum-2 , Lactic Acid , Sodium Hyaluronate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Licorice Root Extract , Ethylhexylglycerin , Phenoxyethanol , Dehydroacetic Acid , Benzyl Alcohol

Collette H.
Temecula , CA
I just purchases this brand for the first time at TJ Maxx, and I got 2 other bottles of the same brand just different ingredients. So far my skin hasnt looked overly red and it has been evening out my skin and I feel very moisturized and soft. I hope this stuff continues to improve my skin.
Daisha M.
Friendswood, TX
I purchased this product at TjMaxx and this product has been game changing for my skin care! My skin type is oily/combination (but on the drier side) and I have hyperpigmentation on the bottom half of my face. I use the product twice a day and I’ve noticed a difference in my skin - it’s plumper and my skin tone is starting to even out after two consecutive weeks of use.

Tip: at night, use the serum and then begin facial rolling.
Heather S.
This has been brightening up my face with the gold flecks inside! Everyone has been noticing how my skin just glows and I’ve only been using it since Christmas (so like a month) it was $10 at Marshall’s and came with a 24k gold facial mask also! Has anyone else tried this product?!
Barbie S.
Danville
This is my first bottle but I really like the way this makes my skin feel!! Gentle yet wonderfully moisturizing and does not leave the skin oily feeling!
Jazmine O.
I use this product twice a day morning and night with continued use I have noticed my skin is a lot smoother my pores look tighter and my skin is glowy.
Andrea D.
Ashland, Ky.
Love it.My face seems brighter and looks more hydrated after using this product. No itching or breakouts.
Zeinab V.
Montreal
I really like this serum, it helped me alot with my acne scars. Has soon has i tried this product I knew it was a good deal. I REALLY like the packaging it feel like an expensive package with the gold touch