Pearlessence Overnight Recovery Serum uploaded by Asha B.

BY PEARLESSENCE

• Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, resulting in smoother and hydrated skin. Boosts collagen production, which gives your skin firmness and elasticity.
  • Can be used nightly: Works overnight by nourishing and hydrating dry and dull skin, so you can wake up feeling refreshed with a bright complexion.
  • Made in the USA, Cruelty Free.
  • Key Ingredients: Rose Flower Oil revives the skin’s complexion, brightening dulled skin by providing it with needed moisture and stress relief. Vitamin C improves brightness and tone of the skin and protects against aging of the skin.
  • Use alone or under your favorite moisturizer

A potent concentrate that helps nourish and deeply hydrate with infusions of Rose Oil and Collagen. Wake up to a refreshed complexion. Directions: Apply a few drops into your palms and smooth onto cleansed face and neck. Can be used alone or under moisturizer. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on broken skin. For external use only.

Jennifer S.
Imperial, PA
Pearlessence is such an affordable brand with some quality products.  This is one of my faves. HYDRATE is also a great serum by them. This one leaves my skin feeling great and the smell is not so bad either. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good facial oil with normal/combo skin on a budget!
Jessica L.
Denver, CO
This is a great product.  I have insanely dry skin and this has really helped to make my face feel and look 10 times better than it had before.  Best product I have found to combat dryness overnight.  I threw all the rest of  my products away! I only use this now!
Maria M.
Bayonne, NJ
This product is simply amazing. I apply it just before I moisturize my face before bed time. Every since I began this regimen, I wake up and my face is glowing. Packaging is so pretty and SO AFFORDABLE when i find it at TJMAXX. $6!
Yalda S.
los Angeles
I got couple of these serums to try them out, I actually end up loving them so I went and got more. They really help out your skin at night time.
Katie K.
Dartmouth , NS
Love this product - purchased it at marshals by a lady who recommended it to me. I use it every night and in the morning my face feels smooth!
Ną Ďįã Å.
I liked this product very much from a brand like this I want to try it I need it so much please 💞💓💟💕💖💝
Mia b.
BURSA
Do I use the serum before I put the mask on?
Kayla H.
Brandon, MS
How well does this product work? How long was t until you saw results? Is it worth the price?
Kayla H.
Brandon, MS
How is this and is it worth the price?
Mariela O.
I need to try this serum?
Quiet S.
Cleveland, OH
This sounds interesting, has anyone tried this yet?