Pearlessence Overnight Recovery Serum

by Pearlessence

• Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, resulting in smoother and hydrated skin. Boosts collagen production, which gives your skin firmness and elasticity.
  • Can be used nightly: Works overnight by nourishing and hydrating dry and dull skin, so you can wake up feeling refreshed with a bright complexion.
  • Made in the USA, Cruelty Free.
  • Key Ingredients: Rose Flower Oil revives the skin’s complexion, brightening dulled skin by providing it with needed moisture and stress relief. Vitamin C improves brightness and tone of the skin and protects against aging of the skin.
  • Use alone or under your favorite moisturizer

A potent concentrate that helps nourish and deeply hydrate with infusions of Rose Oil and Collagen. Wake up to a refreshed complexion. Directions: Apply a few drops into your palms and smooth onto cleansed face and neck. Can be used alone or under moisturizer. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on broken skin. For external use only.

Does this actually work?
So I went to TJMax and saw this beautiful golden product that I ended up buying , what are your thoughts about the overnight recovery serum ?
Did anyone notice a different with this product?
Start your review of Pearlessence Overnight Recovery Serum!
Alex W.
Spartanburg, SC
Pearlessence Overnight Recovery Serum uploaded by Alex W.
Purchased at: Target
I obsess over this face oil! I am prone to oil skin and this does not affect it at all, if anything it absorbs wells and just makes my skin glow. I have bought this 3 times now and do not plan on stopping! ❤️
Jennifer S.
Imperial, PA
Pearlessence is such an affordable brand with some quality products.  This is one of my faves. HYDRATE is also a great serum by them. This one leaves my skin feeling great and the smell is not so bad either. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good facial oil with normal/combo skin on a budget!
Yalda S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I got couple of these serums to try them out, I actually end up loving them so I went and got more. They really help out your skin at night time.
SYDNEY M.
Sherwood, AR
Y’all. This is my holy grail product for $6! I buy it at tj maxx and I swear. It’s the best. Put it on before you go to bed and wake up with dewy moisturized skin. It also helps with blemishes I think and it’s great for sensitive skin. Fr go buy it thank me later
Nancy V.
Lincoln, NE
Been using this recovery serum for almost a year now. So far no complaints it does what it says. I like how my face feel in the morning, so soft and glowy and hydrated. Awesome product. Pearlessence Overnight Recovery Serum
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this at TJ Maxx because I wanted a product specifically for night time but wasn't ready to purchase anything high end yet. The product feels nice when applied, it isn't sticky or too thick. But I didn't notice any difference in the appearance of my skin when I was using it. I also had an issue with storing this product. I had it for a few months when the product turned into a water like liquid and was so thin it became too messy, so I had to toss it.
Isra M.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchased this product recently, and I am surprised by how great it is based on the affordability. The serum smells nice, and feels gentle and hydrating when I am applying it on the skin. When I wake up, I notice that my skin looks more plump and awake. The packaging is also really cute!! Such a bargain,
Brandi M.
Pearlessence Overnight Recovery Serum uploaded by Brandi M.
I am absolutely in love with PearlEssence Overnight Recovery Serum! I work at a dermatologist office that also does cosmetic procedures and within one week my co-workers were able to see a difference in my skin! It feels good as soon as you put this on your face and the next morning your skin is soft and you see a new fresh plumpness and youthfulness. It's amazing!
Jessica P.
Wilmington, DE
I can't really tell how I feel about this product. I've tried it several ways and each time I was disappointed. First I would wash my face and apply the serum while my skin was still damp. This is what the directions say to do. My skin would always be incredibly dry afterwards. It also says that you can use it under a moisturizer. So I tried that next. The moisturizer, oil free or not, would always create little balls that I would have to brush away. I thought I was applying them to soon together so I would wait a while and the same thing would happen. I wish I could tell if it worked or not but as of now its just a cute bottle on my dresser. I hate to waste so I'm going to use it all but I won't be repurchasing.
Alejandra O.
Pearlessence Overnight Recovery Serum uploaded by Alejandra O.
I just bought this product at Tjmaxx but I have seen that if I put too much product, the excess product with show in my face . It’s a really pretty bottle.Pearlessence Overnight Recovery Serum
Ask a question to the Influenster community...