Pearlessence Dry Shampoo Rose Petal

by Pearlessence

ROSE PETAL Dry Shampoo revives dull, lifeless hair by absorbing excess oils between washes. This lightweight formula is virtually translucent - leaving hair fresh, clean and easy to style.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pearlessence Dry Shampoo Rose Petal!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,218 reviews
Pearlessence Dry Shampoo Rose Petal uploaded by Keara J.
Just purchased this brand of dry shampoo , definitely would buy again and makes my hair feel soft and adds volume !
Savanna C.
Pearlessence Dry Shampoo Rose Petal uploaded by Savanna C.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Instead of spending tons on dry shampoos that never seem to work, I picked this up from my local TJ Maxx and was impressed. It doesn’t feel heavy when I spray it into my hair and the light floral scent smells so good. I wish it was a texturizing spray as well but if you’re in need of an affordable lightweight dry shampoo, this might be it!
Yesica L.
College Point , NY
Pearlessence Dry Shampoo Rose Petal uploaded by Yesica L.
I love this dry shampoo! It smells amazing! It doesn’t make my hair feel sticky or weird. I definitely recommend this product! I got mine at TJ MAXX.
Madeline C.
Richmond, VA
As with most dry shampoos, this does leave a slight white residue, but I just brush through after use and it goes away. I love the smell and it makes my hair feel thick and sturdy. I found this at TJMaxx and will repurchase if I can find it again.
Alice T.
I like the smell of this but I think there’s other brand of dry shampoo that works better and smells as good. It doesn’t really help my hair look “fresh.”
Jenna U.
Plainfield
I like this brand of dry shampoo for the price. I get it at tj maxx so it’s very affordable there. I wouldn’t say it’s a miracle for greasy hair but I do think it helps. I’ve used better but I’ve also used much worse. I have repurchased this multiple times
Avery S.
Addison
Keeps my hair from looking greasy! Perfect for on the go and smells amazing!!!!! I would totally recommend this product. You can get it at tj maxx
Kathy T.
Saluda, SC
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love the smell of this product and the effectiveness of it but I wish it didn’t leave the white residue on my hair. Granted I can rub it in to get it out but other than that I am satisfied with it. Great pricing too.
Marina P.
Toronto, ON
Pearlessence Dry Shampoo Rose Petal uploaded by Marina P.
I have the rose version of this dry shampoo and I think it's a solid choice if you have lighter coloured hair. This dry shampoo does a good job at absorbing the oils in my hair and helping my hairstyle last another day. I have very short hair and it doesn't damage or reduce the existing product in my hair from the day before. The only downside is that it does leave a tiny bit of a white powder behind which would only be visible if you have dark hair.
Maria V.
San Diego, CA
It’s good, not the best out there but it’s not that expensive which I think it’s fair. You have to work it in to avoid the white patches usually dry shampoos leave but nothing too intense and it does smell like roses which is cute.

Looking for your answer?