Pearlessence Dry Shampoo Lavender Fields

by Pearlessence

Lavender Fields Dry Shampoo revives dull, lifeless hair by absorbing excess oils between washes. This lightweight formula is virtually translucent - leaving hair fresh, clean and easy to style. Directions: Shake well. Hold can 6” to 8” from hair. Lift hair in sections and lightly spray product on root and scalp. Shake can between sprays to ensure optimum results. Wait a few minutes then brush out any excess product. Style as usual.

8 oz; Made in USA; Can only ship via ground to contiguous states.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pearlessence Dry Shampoo Lavender Fields!
Dezira  K.
Pearlessence Dry Shampoo Lavender Fields uploaded by Dezira  K.
Recently purchased this at Marshall’s & it smells great! Doesn’t make my hair feel weird or hard and doesn’t leave any residue behind
Corrie P.
Pearlessence Dry Shampoo Lavender Fields uploaded by Corrie P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Great product. Very inexpensive for the quality. The smell is nice which I always appreciate with hair products. I gave it a 4 stars because for some reason I feel like it gives a sheen on my hair which I normally like BUT my whole purpose of usuing dry shampoo is to take off the oily look so not sure the logic behind the brand adding a sheen to it. The product leaves no residue, it sprays very evenly and fine onto your hair so there is no clunky white powder like most dry shampoos tend to have. P.S I get mine for Tj Maxx for $6 a can 😉
Brooke A.
O Fallon, IL
Pearlessence Dry Shampoo Lavender Fields uploaded by Brooke A.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I feel that Pearlessence Dry Shampoo Lavender Fields is a pretty average dry shampoo. I wouldn’t say it’s the best I’ve ever bought, but I wouldn’t say it’s the worst either. I LOVED the smell, it is absolutely intoxicating. I loved the price, $5.99 at TJ-Max. I just feel the absorbency just wasn’t quite up to par with what I wanted it to be. Great product for the price!
Angelina D.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Absolutely love this line of dry shampoos. They are light, and do not smell like the average dry shampoo, nor have a strong perfume scent. It leaves white residue unless you pat it in but I love it!
Kelsey S.
South Burlington, VT
The dry shampoo does a really good job at fixing oily scalps but the scent is very strong and since your scalp is so warm, it doesn’t really go away. Not a huge problem except if you work with people that are sensitive to it or are sensitive yourself.
Kierra B.
Nashville, TN
I'm really happy I tried this product! It's super affordable and the can it comes in is huge. I use the 'Rose petal' scent and it smells amazinnnng. A little bit of product goes along way, which is awesome for me because I live off dry shampoo. I docked 1 star because you have to pat it a good amount to make it blend into your hair, but I don't mind that too much. I bought from my local Tj Maxx and will definitely repurchase!
Carolyn N.
Pearlessence is my favorite brand to get dry shampoo from. Compared to other brands it has a much more subtle scent that does not overwhelm you all day long. My hair is very thin and fine and this product adds volume between washes without leaving a heavy white residue as some dry shampoos do
Sam B.
Wilmington, NC
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This dry shampoo has the best scent and blends into hair well. I’ll usually spray it at night and when I wake up it’s blended into my hair with no oiliness.
heijordan H.
This is the best dry shampoo hands down. I’ve tried so many and this is my number one. Barely any white residue, is volumizing, smells amazing. I have it in several different scents. Give this a try, you won’t regret it!
Frances Z.
Bethel, CT
I love this dry shampoo. Before this I used Batiste and I love it still but it left a lot of white and buildup. This one is much lighter and leaves less product behind (that I can see) I’m enjoying this dry shampoo a lot.

Looking for your answer?